"Big Boss Yu!" all the Yu Long's men are bowing 90 degree with respect to Yu Ao Tian.

"Ao Tian! Ao Tian!" Shang Yun Yin even rolling and climbing, rushing to Yu Ao Tian's feet.

He is glanced coldly to Shang Yun Yin who is in front of him, his eyes looking at Long Qi, Yao Yao... "Yun Yin, who hits you!"

"It's, it is the girl who named Nan Lu, standing beside of Long Qi."

"Xue Tong, Nan Lu is your men. You know what to do?" Yu Ao Tian is staring coldly when speaking.

"Understood."

"Wait! It was me who hit Shang Yun Yin, there none of Nan Lu business." Yao Yao is stepped forward, block at Nan Lu in front.

Mo Xue Tong is simply passing her and directly give Nan Lu a slap.

Yao Yao can see clearly Shang Yun Yin happy grin in her face, she, Shang Yun Yin is too smart, perhaps she knows very well Yu Ao Tian won't do anything to Long Qi, so that she directly pointed at Nan Lu, on this way she could position herself and second she wanted to scare Long Qi, really cunning!

"Miss Mo..." Actually she wanted to stop by begging to Mo Xue Tong, but Yu Long's men who does not dare to listen to Yu Ao Tian? Panicking glanced at Yu Ao Tian: "I said, it was me who hit her, do you understood?"

Yu Ao Tian acts as if he does not see anything, his eyes are looking at other way.

What does he want? Does he know that she not scared being hit or does he want her to feel pain by seeing Nan Lu gets hit? Yu Ao Tian is really vicious, every times he will do everything in extreme way, and it always hurts other!

Every slaps which slapped by Mo Xue Tong to Nan Lu, Yao Yao can feel her heart in aching.

She bites her lips, Yu Ao Tian this is because you force me! She is curling her hands into fist: "CEO Yu. Are you sure keeps on hitting?" the naive small face is smiling sweetly.

Yu Ao Tian narrowed his cold eyes, but not take a look at her.

"Whomever you guys, the Yu Long's men do, there is none of my business, and I also not comprehensible with the you guys matters. I just know the today's Yu Ao Tian currently he is Berson Group CEO and also the biggest shareholder moreover he also candidate for election." She titled her head, pair of her hand are enveloped her in front: "But CEO Yu, you have girlfriend who has mafias' background, are you sure you can do the political campaign? And now you are using the mafias' way to settle the problem? Ckckckck, don't you afraid it will spread and affect your future?"

No one believes Yao Yao would say something like this!

Yu Ao Tian deep pair of eyes an instantly gleaming with killing intention...

All the Xiao Di of Yu Long are shivering because fear.

"Yao Yao." Long Qi knows this time Yao Yao might get in serious matter, hurries he pulled Yao Yao's arm.

Thing has gone to this point already, what must she afraid of? But...

I am sorry Yu Ao Tian, if you are not harming Nan Lu, I will not... use this way to face you. I am sorry...

"Do you think Yu Ao Tian will be threatened with your words?" unknown since when, Mo Xue Tong has already stood beside Yao Yao: "Normally the people who dare to say this kind of words, they only have one possibility!" after said, her eyes are flashing, her ring weapon is...

"Xue Tong Jie (sister Xue Tong)!" before Long Qi can react, Mo Xue Tong's ring has already been an inch piercing in Yao Yao's neck, Yu Ao Tian is calmly spoke.