"Yao Yao, just now Lu Chuan mentioned about his backing, does the backing his mean... is that Shang Yun Yin?" Gong Xiao Man is whispering.

She is creased her forehead, seeing women are fighting to gain favour because of jealousy she had seen so many before, moreover things regarding between Yu Ao Tian relationship, she really afraid someone like Shang Yun Yin won't stop easily.

Must be there a conflict occurred? Or must let someone get killed then satisfied?

This is Yao Yao's reason why she wanted Yu Ao Tian to dump her when he is intending to find new girlfriend, she really does not want to fight over some strange jealousy.

"Junior brother, I never liked to waste my saliva talking to others. Just now you are hitting my man who is Zhu Que Group's men, should I asked him to fight you back or should..." Shang Yun Yin pair of hand is enveloped her in front, coldly she pointed at the outside school.

As seen, outside the sport field there is open construction ground which parked dozen of black sedan cars neatly.

"Oh, such rush? There are such many cars; at least there must be more than fifty men inside."

"As what I said, Senior Sister Shang has mafia background, although Long Qi is good fighter how could he win over that many of men, after all he is alone. Really must not provoke her." Said one of the fellow student as if pouring cold water.

Few men who have good relation with Long Qi coming nearer, whispering: "Long Qi, you faster apologized to Senior Sister Shang. Her background is too complicated and she isn't someone we can provoke."

Perhaps, for this few men's eyes, Long Qi is a brat who is not more than a good fighter. But his real background only Yao Yao who clears of it.

"Ha." Long Qi is laughing coldly, he is spreading arrogant aura, standing with straight position he is slowly taking out his mobile phone: "Give all of you three minutes, must arrived at First University south gate! Others tell Nan Lu to come along."

"Long Qi!" Yao Yao has suspicious this phone call, whom he is calling for, but the problem is Long Qi does not Shang Yun Yin is Yu Ao Tian's new girlfriend?

"Forget it. She is..."

"Sst, flat chest, you follow me." Without waiting for Yao Yao to finish her words, Long Qi has been dragging her hand, walking heading to the south gate.

"Hey, little brat, where are you going?" suddenly Shang Yun Yi is asking at back.

Long Qi is curved up his mouth, grinning, slowly turned his back: "Woman, doesn't you want to play? How can we have good game inside the school?"

Seeing they are going to the south gate, Lu Chuan does not understand asked: "Big sister, what to do?"

"Tag along them, together go out."

The battle field is changing from the school sport field to outside; those fellow students are following by climbing to the school gate to watch the crowded. Because this place is the safest place and they won't get splash of blood.

Time is ticking away.

"Little brat, three minutes is almost ended, your men, aren't they come?"

Listened to Shang Yun Yin provoking voice, Long Qi is smiling deviously. And at the next second...

As heard, there are countless engines sounded from all corners.

"This is, what sound it is?" those fellow students who are watching at the crowded, all of them are looking each other. One of them is screaming and pointed not far from there: "Hurry takes a look, there are many cars coming over here!" carefully counting at least there are more than twenty cars.