Chapter 219

"Xiao Meng Li?" Long Ye is driving his sport car, entering the villa's district, when he at the entrance, he spotted at Yao Yao who is walking out, he lifts down his car window, hurried waving his hands: "Xiao Meng Li!"

"General Manager Long?" Yao Yao hurries walking to Long Ye's car side: "Such coincidence."

"Haha, I had called by Long Qi, I come here to have talked with Yu Ao Tian. After I think, he must stay at here."

But, starting this moment, this place isn't her place anymore, she is awkwardly smiles: "Hahaha."

"Just in time, I have questioned to ask you, you get in car first."

Yao Yao is pulled the car door and sits down; Long Ye is slowly stopped his car at street side. "Actually, after your open study session ended, I could feel Yu Ao Tian was little bit odd, actually what did you do, offending him?"

After the open study session ended? Was it during the time when Feng Chen Yi celebrating her birthday? "During that time, I, I didn't meet Yu Ao Tian."

"En? It was strange. When your open study session ended, Ao Tian was clearly rushing to the sport field to find you."

What?

Rush...rushing to the sport field? Did he witness by himself between her and Feng Chen Yi?

No wonder since went home from the police station, Yu Ao Tian was speaking with certainty in his every words. "He, he... went to sport field to find me, for what?"

"Of course he came to celebrate your birthday."

"To celebrate my birthday? Didn't he celebrate Miss Mo's birthday?"

Seeing Yao Yao surprised expression, Long Ye is smiling warmly: "So that was what Yu Ao Tian told you? That day wasn't Xue Tong's birthday, perhaps he wanted to give you surprise, so that he told you in such way. He was dragging me to accompany him to choose present last few days ago before your birthday. Just to let you know, that was first time for Yu Ao Tian to choose birthday present for girl."

'Said, Ao Tian, what happen to you today? Why are you taking me strolling with you?'

'Next few days that little thing will celebrate her birthday, so that I want to choose present for her, you help me to take a look.'

'Ugh, you bring me to take a look? Are you alright? Both of us are mature-grown up men, you should bring Xue Tong to help you?' but at the time when Long Ye is recalled the memory: 'Something fishy, Ao Tian, normally you are hate to choose present for woman, aren't you? Every times when your women birthday you always give them your card, what happened to you today, after all you choosing the birthday present by yourself for Xiao Meng Li?'

'You less speaks nonsense, hurried, help me to choose!'

Indeed, this is the first time for Yu Ao Tian to choose present for a girl, he who is normally impatience with women usually only give a card or cheque for his women and let them spent it.

And then, that was the first time for Long Ye to stroll in the shopping mall for 2 hours, finally he chosen one beautiful necklace. Unfortunately...

"Huh, since he came back from the sport field holding the present which actually must be given to you as birthday present is threw, even the Pub which being booked in order to celebrate your birthday, finally only attended by few of us, let we playing."

After listened to Long Ye, Yao Yao mind 'open' as if something one exploded sound inside her head, finally she could feel Yu Ao Tian feeling when seeing she with Feng Chen Yi together.