Chapter 86. Baby Boy

Start from the beginning

"Mommy!" Destiny Yelled Over The Music, I Turned It Down.

"Yes baby?" I Looked At Her Through The Rear Mirror.

"I'm sorry that I read your messages. I just wanted to help you out so you wouldn't rush getting dressed." She Fiddled With Her Fingers.

"It's ok baby, I just don't want you doing things like that cause mommy has some really personal things on there." Things That I've Sent Shawn Was Just Unbelievable.

"Love you mommy." I Reached My Hand Back To Grab Her's.

"I love you more princess." The Rest Of The Car Ride Was Filled With Destiny's Choice Of Music.

Beyoncé Arrived At The Airport In 57 Minutes.  She Grabbed Destiny And Quickly Went Inside Waiting For The Arrival Of Her Husband.

"Excuse me? Where are you going at missy?" She Asked Her Daughter Who Was About To Wonder Off.

Destiny Turned Around Looking At Her Mom. "Nowhere mommy it's just boring standing here."

"Girl bring your behind right here

"Girl bring your behind right here. I don't care if your bones were all over the place. There's people in this airport that would snatch you up." Beyoncé Warned Her.

"Mommy I'm too pretty to get kidnapped. They wouldn't want me." Destiny Said.

"Yea keep thinking that." They Held Hands As Minutes Passed.

"Destiny look." Beyoncé Pointed At Shawn Who Was Coming Down The Escalator Smiling.

Destiny Spotted Him And Shouted His Name Running Up To Him. Once Shawn Reached The Bottom He Picked His Baby Girl Up, Greeting Her With Kisses.

"What's up baby?" He Leaned Kissing Beyoncé's Lips.

"Hey babe." Beyoncé Smiled.

Beyoncé Was Still Iffy About Shawn, Although He Did Put Her Daughter Out.

Asia Wasn't There Anymore But The Safety Of The Baby Worried Beyoncé.

>>>>>>>Shawn POV<<<<<<

"So what do we have to do today? It's my babies birthday time to turn up." I Did My Little Dance, With Destiny In My Arms.

We Got Inside Of The Car But I Was Driving Since Beyoncé Claimed Her Back Has Been Hurting Lately.

"So how you been feeling?" Her Little Belly Was Pokin.

Beyoncé And Jay Always Seemed To Hold Hands During Car Rides.

Party City Was A Quick Run In And Run Out Since Beyoncé Had The Decorations On Hold.