75. Blow

Shawn POV
2 Weeks Later..

We Gave Corey And Desireé Money To Go To The Mall While Asia Stayed Home With The Twins.

Layla And Destiny Wanted To Come With Us To This Little Dinner Gathering, Why Not Let Them Come?

But I Had Other Plans For Bey And I Afterwards. I Just Wanted To Show Her Some Things That Will Be Really Meaningful.

Asia Hasn't Really Been Sayin A Lot To Us. Trust Me She Does Her Fucking Duties But Ain't Sayin Nothin.

It's To The Point Where Bey Feels So Bad That She Cries. What She's Thinkin Is That Asia Just Looks At Her Like A Somebody That The Kids Just Come To Whenever They Need Money.

"Baby how do I look?" Bey Came Out Of The Bathroom Soothing Out Her Dress.

"Like my golden star.. I don't think we should go out again." I Shook My Head.

"Why honey?" She Giggled Grabbing Her Clutch Off The Dresser And Walking Up To Me.

"Cause I'm about to fuck yo brains out. What you mean why honey?" I Mocked Her.

"Stop being such a wimp. You'll get some when you get back." She Kissed My Lips And Then Turned Around Leaving Out Of The Room.

I Had To Fix Myself Before Going Out There. I Took The Car Keys Off The Hook.

We Kissed The Kids Goodbye And Told Layla To Call Us If Anything Happened. We Left Out The House And I Guided Bey Down To The Car Parked Out Front.

 We Left Out The House And I Guided Bey Down To The Car Parked Out Front

"We haven't rode in this car since a year ago huh?" She Smiled.

"Before we found out you was pregnant yea." I Kissed Her Forehead.

"Now look at us still standing strong." I Opened The Door For Her And She Got Inside Closing It After.

I Went Around And Got In The Driver Seat Starting Up The Car.