61. This Is New

Beyoncé POV
8:04am

The First Night With The Twins Wasn't Bad At All. The Kids Were Actually A Really Huge Help, Desireé And Corey Were On It.

I️ Let Them Stay Out Of School Just This One Time Because Of The Birthing's. I'm So Happy That I️ Have Such An Supportive Family.

"You alright baby?" Jay Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist Kissing My Neck Slowly.

"Yes are you?" I️ Wiped Around Seth's Private Area And Placed It In The Diaper Wrapping It Up.

I️ Put Another Diaper On Him And Laid Him Back In The Crib Grabbing Sebastian Next.

"Jay please put this in the trash." I️ Handed The Diaper To Him.

"If I️ get a good morning kiss." He Smirked.

"I️ thought I️ kissed you this morning in the shower." I️ Leaned Up Pecking His Lips Then He Took The Diaper From My Hand.

"I️ don't recall but I'm going to get another box of diapers." He Said.

After I️ Had Did Everything I️Needed To Do, It Was Such A Huge Relief.

"Alright babies." I️ Held Sebastian In One Of My Arms And Then Grabbed Seth Laying Him In The Other.

I️ Walked Out Passing All Of The Kids Rooms Going Downstairs. Kelly, Solange And My Mom Stayed Over Too.

Nicki Is Coming Over For Breakfast Which Is Being Cooked By My Mom. I️ Went Into The Living Room Laying The Blanket Down On The Couch And Then The Babies.

 I️ Went Into The Living Room Laying The Blanket Down On The Couch And Then The Babies

"My handsome boys." I️ Kissed Both Of Their Foreheads Before Destiny Came Running Into The Living Room Acting All Crazy.

"Mommy! I️ helped daddy bring some boxes in here for my little brothers!" She Said All Excitingly.

"You have to quiet down baby cause they're trying to go to sleep. You carried one box and daddy carried the other?" I️ Asked.

"Yes uh huh. It was really heavy but I️ Carried it like a big girl!"

"That's my girl!" I️ Picked Her Up Placing Her On My Lap Kissing Her Cold Cheeks.

"Mommy put me down I'm no baby no more." She Scooted Herself Off My Lap.

"Well excuse the hell ou-"

"SHH!" She Held Her Finger Up To Her Lip Then Pointed At The Twins.

I️ Know This Girl Ain't Talking To Me And She Ain't Even Get That Damn Eye Crust Out The Corner Of Her Eye.