60. Watch The Throne🤴🏾🤴🏾

Shawn POV
Later On In The Evening..
7:07pm

"Bey you need to get up and try to go in the tub baby girl." Mama Tina Told Her.

"Mhm." She Circled Her Hips Grabbing Onto My Shirt Which Meant There Was Progress Happening.

"How are you feeling Beyoncé? Are the contractions seeming to get closer?" Katherine The Midwife Asked.

"It's getting stronger and closer." She Moaned In My Shirt, I️ Kept Rubbing On Her Back To Comfort Her.

"Ok sweetie, I️ want you to lie down so I️ can see how much these babies are progressing and I️ would love to check the heartbeats if you wouldn't mind." Katherine Stated.

I️ Let Go Of Her So They Could Help Her Take Off Her Clothing.

"Baby?" She Called Out After They Had Laid Her Down On The Bed.

"I'm right here mama. Breathe slowly." I️ Sat Down Beside Her On The Bed As She Grabbed Onto My Hand Squeezing Da Fuck Out Of It.

"How many centimeters is she dilated?" Mama Tina Asked.

"Only 1." Katherine Grabbed Some Little Wand Thing Looking In Between Bey's Legs.

"Hey papa, you wanna see something cool?" She Asked.

"Sure." She Motioned For Me To Come Over By Her.

There Was Fluid Like Stuff Leaking From Bey's Pussy Which Was Weird.

"So as you can see this is a ruptured membrane which means that the amniotic sac that was around the twins has ruptured. Which means this labor may go faster than we think but it's only up for Beyoncé to do her part."

She Was Saying All Type Of Shit To Me But I️ Was Too Busy Gazing Over Bey's Pussy.

"Damn I️ don't think I️ can last 6 weeks." I️ Shook My Head Going Back By Bey.

"Bey made you wait 4 months you'll last." Kelly Said.

"I guess but this is different cause in the beginning we were just starting out but now I️ can just bang her anywhere anytime."

"Y'all are embarrassing." Mama T Said Putting An Extra Large Shirt On Bey.

"Oh really mom!? You need to check ya ex husband cause he embarrassing you taking about he thought you was white. Just simply come back and say you thought he was a preacher." We All Laughed Well Except For Bey.

My Phone Vibrated In My Pocket Which Made Me Take It Out And See The Post Notification From Bey.

I️ Quickly Unlocked It And Saw The Picture She Uploaded.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.