15. Oh Shoot

Shawn POV

I️ Changed Into My White Tux About An Hour Ago. I'm Just Waiting On Bey To Hurry Up With Getting Herself Together

While I️ Waited Candy Crush Was My Go To Game When Boredom Struck.

The Kids Were Still Sleeping Of Course.

"Woo!" I️ Looked Up At Her As She Soothed Out Her Dress.

"How does this look Shawn?" She Asked.

"I️ told you that you looked good with the first dress you had on. You'd be late for your own funeral." I️ Shook My Head.

"Shut the fuck up drop lip ass." She Rolled Her Eyes.

"Ima get my kids to roast yo ass." I️ Laughed.

"Man suck my dick Shawn."

"Go get a dick." I️Snatched The Truck Keys Off Of The Dresser.

I Walked Out Of The Bedroom. Bey And I Shared A Bed Since She Didn't Want To Sleep With The Kids.

Asia And Desireé Shared One Queen Bed Along With Layla Who Shared With Destiny. Corey Had His Own But They Had Their Own Sweet So Yea.

Bey Came Out Behind Me Seconds Later I Held The Front Door For Her.

"Thanks bitch." She Mumbled Walking Out Past Me.

"Well damn you going to church to pay your respects and you cursing up like this." I Chuckled.

"I didn't catch the joke." She Had A Smart Tone.

"Nothing was funny."

"Ugh whatever we are not about to argue on our second day as a couple." She Pressed The Elevator Button.

"But we are so what's up wit dat?" I Asked.

"Shawn shut the fuck up before I break up wit you damn you talk too much." The Elevator Doors Slid Open I Let Bey Go In First.

She Pressed The Close Button Quickly Just As I Was About To Step In The Doors Came Together.

"Bey quit playing." I Moved In And Stood Against The Railing.

"I'm sorry baby." She Giggled.

"Yea aight." She Was Giving Me So Much Attitude For No Reason.

She Walked Up To Me Kissing My Chin But I Just Ignored Her.

"You don't get too many Beyoncé's kissing up on you." She Tapped My Lips.

"Whatt Bey you was just cursing me out now you wanna be all sweet to me." I Looked Down In Her Eyes, Even With Heels She Was Still Short.

"Stop it." She Kissed My Lips Passionately The Elevator Then Stopped At 4.

Some Kids Got On The Elevator Lookin Like They Were Going Down For Breakfast.