34. Good Or Bad?

"Mmm just like that baby." Bey Moaned As I️ Gave Her Slow Deep Strokes.

We've Been On Each Other Non-Stop. Bey's Been Emotional Ever Since Then Because She Said Too That She Thought Love Was Never A Thing For Her.

I️ Pulled Out And Released My Seeds On Her Lower Back Laying Down Beside Her.

"Damn I️ thought you would've never stopped." I️ Chuckled.

"Me!? It's you and you know we have to get to my boss's house before 8." She Laid Her Head Down On My Chest.

"Well you ain't say nothing." I️ Said.

"Baby I️ did, after the kids left you just insisted on us fucking and you know I️ went right along." She Smiled Against My Chest.

"You're right..wonder how long they gon be out?" I️ Looked Up At The Clock.

"I️ don't know you think you can go another round old man?" She Kissed My Chest.

"When it comes to you hell yea." I️ Licked My Lips As She Straddled Me.

She Lifted Up And Held My Dick In Her Hands Going Down On It Slowly.

"Damn I️ still haven't gotten use to you." She Bit Down On Her Lip.

She Placed Her Hand Down On My Lower Abdomen. Y'all Know How That Shit Goes Down.

An Hour Later We Were Just Getting Out Of The Shower And Bey Missed The Step Going Out Of The Shower.

I️ Busted Out Laughing Shaking My Head.

"That is not fucking funny." I️ Helped Her Up.

"Baby yes it is." I️ Wrapped The Towel Around My Waist Walking Back Out To Get My Tux.

Asia POV

"Noo man Dessi you play to much! Mom said I️ could've gotten that

"Noo man Dessi you play to much! Mom said I️ could've gotten that." I️ Poked Out My Bottom Lip.

"So now all of a sudden you want the Michael Kors watch cause I️ got it. Mom brought us all an Apple Watch as a gift for being promoted." She Said.

"Ok and you got the MK..don't you think that's enough?"

"Y'all chill mom just texted me saying are we good I️ don't wanna have to lie to her." Corey Said.

"Shut up Corey." We Shouted At Him.

"No y'all shut up, I'll call mom and daddy in a heartbeat I'm trying to save y'all."

"So are you going to let me buy the MK watch or no?" I️ Asked Desireé.

"No!" She Yelled.

I️ Bumped Into Her On Purpose Causing Her To Almost Lose Her Balance.

"Man chill the fuck out!" We Were Literally About To Throw Hands In These People Store.

"Mom Desireé and Asia in this store fighting over some stupid little watch." Corey Snitched.