50. How Will I Know?

December 4, 2018
7:58am

"Mmm fuck this pussy just like you should baby!" Bey Moaned Out As I️ Drilled Into Her Pussy.

"Fuck Bey." I️ Grunted Wiping The Sweat Off Of My Forehead.

I Held Onto Her Sides Watching All Of Her Juices Spill Out Onto My Dick And Down Her Thighs.

I️ Leaned Down Kissing Her Lips Just To Shut Out Her Moans. The Kids Had Already Went To School And Bey Woke Up To Give Me The Best Birthday Head.

Now We're Here Fucking On The Couch.

"Shawn you crushing my damn baby!" A Tear Slipped From Her Eye

I️ Circled My Thumb On Her Clit. She Rotated Her Hips As I️ Felt My Semen Building Up.

I️ Pulled Out And Flipped Her Over So That She Was On All Fours. She Started Throwing Her Ass Back Just How I️Liked It.

"Damn ma you trying to make me cum faster?" I Smacked Her Ass.

"Yes cause you killing me." She Moaned As I️Slid Right Back In From Behind.

"Well not today." I️ Pulled Her Hair Back Kissing Her Neck.

5 More Minutes And All Of My Seeds Was Spilling Out Into Her Juicy Ass Pussy.

"Shit." She Collapsed On The Couch And I️ Just Laughed.

"That's not fucking funny you ugly bastard."

"Oh shut up." I️ Lifted Her Up Off The Couch Carrying Her To Our Bedroom.

"MAX AND RUBY!?" We Heard Solange Yell From The Front Room.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Bey Laid Her Head Back On The Pillow.

"Baby I️ don't know I'm about to go wash real quick cause I️ gotta go check out this office space." I️ Told Her.

"So you gone leave her with me? Woww alright?" She Sighed Deeply.

"Baby you should be glad to see your sister. I️ can't even see mine cause I️ don't know where they at." I️ Went Into The Bathroom Starting My Water.

"Well hey there Ruby where's Max?" I️ Overheard Solange Talking.

"Why do you keep saying that?" Bey Laughed.

"Cause y'all fucking like bunny rabbits. Like damn I️ can't wait till my niece or nephew gets here and I️ can explain to them how much sex y'all had."

"I️ wouldn't do that!" I️ Shouted Stepping Into The Shower.

"Shut up ugly bitch!" She Spat Out.

Lord My Sister In-Law Has A Smart Ass Mouth But Ya Gotta Love Her.

Beyoncé POV