9. The Best

Shawn Jr POV

"Aye Shawn let me holla at you for a second son?" Dad Stepped Outside

I️ Nodded My Head Trying To See What He Wanted.

"Yes sir? Everything alright, you ain't bout to die right?" I️ Asked.

"Never know if tomorrow is my last day but you do know you're my only boy and I️ love you more than myself. So for your birthday, I️ know it's only 2 more years before I️ send you off but I️ wanted to send you off the right way." He Handed Something.

When I️ Looked Down It Was Audi Car Keys.

"Yooo for real dad!?" All Of The Excitement In Me Was Just High.

"Yea man look." He Moved Aside.

I️ Hopped Up And Down Running Down The Stairs To My New Whip

I️ Hopped Up And Down Running Down The Stairs To My New Whip. I️ Opened The Door Getting In The Driver Seat.

"Yoo dad you've been the absolute best but this just makes you the MVP!" I️ Got Out Hugging Him.

"Don't disappoint me man, you carrying the legacy. I️ love you baby boy."

"I️ love you too Pops." I️ Smiled Hard.

"Alright I'm taking Ms.Beyoncé out for her birthday and her kids are coming here please watch after them. I'm leaving my debit card wit y'all order anything but don't go over 300." He Told Me.

"Yes sir, can I pick out your outfit?"

"It's just a casual denim outfit, but I'm about to be gone in the next hour so let me go ahead and get dressed while you check out your new toy." He Laughed Jogging Off.

I️ Decided To Go Around The Neighborhood For A Few. Then Went Back In The House To See Desireé Getting Out Of A G-Wagon.

"Aye yo Desi!" I️ Called For Her.