47. Don't Believe The Hype

Shawn POV
November 26,2018

I️ Was Waiting For My Loving Fiancé To Hurry Up And Finish Getting Dressed.

Dinner Reservations Were At 8 And I️Really Wanted Us To Go Out To At Least Reflect Back On Things.

Everything's Been Happening So Fast. We Got Engaged, Beyoncé Got Pregnant And Now We've Moved.

I've Been So Busy With Trying To Make Sure Everyone Is Ok That I️ Haven't Gotten Time To See How She Feels About Everything.

But She Is #14 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart In Just What? 3 Days, Plus She's Collaborating With Some Latino Music Engineer Let's See How That Goes.

"Shawn!? Come here please!" She Shouted From Our Bedroom.

"Coming bae." I️ Grabbed My Beer Glass And Got Up From Off The Couch Going To Our Bedroom.

"What's up?" I️ Sipped On The Rest Of My Beer.

"Baby please help me put the shoes on." She Breathed Out In Tiredness.

"Yea where's the shoes?" I️ Asked Setting My Beer Glass On The Dresser.

"Make sure you get that glas-"

"Where's the shoes Beyoncé?"

"In my closet right by the door." She Giggled Covering Her Face.

I️ Went To Her Closet Looking For The Shoes That Weren't By Her Closet Door.

"Beyoncé where's the shoes cause it's not in the closet." I️ Told Her.

"Oops I'm sorry baby it was on the side of the bed the whole time." She Tried To Have A Serious Face.

"Really Beyoncé?" We Had A Staring Competition For Like 2 Minutes Until Bey Bursted Out Into Laughter

"What? I'm sorry I️ forgot." She Handed Me The Shoes.

I️ Grabbed Them And Got Down On My Knees Grabbing Her Oily Feet Sliding Them In Her Wedges.

"Don't strap them too tight my feet are swollen as hell." She Winced.

"So why the hell you pu-never mind Beyoncé."

"Why you got an attitude? Ever since you came in this room you been acting stink with that ugly ass facial expression."