Chapter 82. Square Biz

Cancun, Mexico
12:53 PM
April 10,2019

"Hey baby! Jay look at Seth pulling at Sebastian." Bey Pointed At The Screen.

"Mommy guess what color I got today!" Destiny Said With Much Enthusiasm.

"What baby?" Bey Smiled.

"Purple and I'm the teachers helper for the rest of the year. Can you take me to get my nails daddy? You lost the bet."

"That's so good sweetie. Mommy will take you out for some shopping wherever you want to go."

"I saw that I did lose it baby girl. Daddy will take you to the nail salon when we come back Alright?"

"Ok! Oh wait mom before y'all go can y'all please order me those colorful vans?" Desireé Came On Next.

"Yes now put the camera back on my sons please and thank you." Jay Told Her.

Beyoncé's Heart Had Melted Seeing Her Babies That Were Going To Be One In Just 4 Days

Beyoncé's Heart Had Melted Seeing Her Babies That Were Going To Be One In Just 4 Days. They Already Had The Party Planned Along With The Invitations Already Sent.

"We're about to head out with auntie Kelly and grandma talk with you guys later. Don't forget about my foams and Desireé's vans." Corey Took His Phone Back And Said.

"Alright! Love you guys see y'all soon." Jay And I Held Up Our Peace Signs Before Hanging Up.

"You think they could've tell that we were naked?" Beyoncé Giggled As She Climbed On Top Of Her Husband.

"They probably could but who cares." Jay Shrugged His Shoulders.

"You're right but I have a surprise for you." She Massaged Her Husband's Shoulders.

"You've been gifting me with so much surprises I hope this is it." He Said As She Reached Under Her Pillow Grabbing The Box.

"Here you go baby." She Climbed Back On Top Of Him Only To Slide Down On His Big Shaft.

She Grinded Her Hips While Watching Him Tear Open The Box.

"Ain't no fucking way!" Shawn Smiled Way Too Hard Looking At What Was In Front Of Him.