21. How Bad

December 5,2017
12:05pm

I️ Woke Up Looking Over To The Other Side Of The Bed To See Shawn Sleeping Peacefully.

His Phone Has Been Going Off Non-Stop. I️ Got Up Limping Into The Bathroom To Freshen Up.

We Had So Many Rounds Last Night I️ Thought He Was Going To Never End.

After I️ Fixed Myself Up In The Bathroom Shawn Was Nowhere Near Waking Up So I️ Went Downstairs To The Kitchen.

"What the hell?" I️ Looked At The Big Disaster On The Kitchen Counter And Floor.

I️ Picked Up The Strawberries Leafs Off Of The Floor Then Threw Them In The Trashcan.

My Phone Kept Going Off And It Was Starting To Get Annoying. So I️ Picked It Up And Then Realized Something.

"This is Shawn's phone." I️ Smirked.

He Had So Many Notifications That There Was No Way I️ Could Read Them. His Passcode Was His Birthday So I️ Typed That In And Went To His Message Thread.

There Wasn't Any Messages That Seemed Suspicious Until I️ Kept Scrolling Clicking On The Contact Name.

Terricka😏; So you just disappear without tellin nobody? Apparently you must've forgot who had you on hard just from that kiss something ya lil girlfriend can't do. But I️ apologize for doing that I️ can't lose my job🤧

I️ Sighed Deeply Throwing My Phone Down. That Just Made Me Change My Whole Perspective Of Him.

This Kitchen Needed To Be Cleaned And That's What Was On My List. The Kitchen Was Cleaned In Less Than An Hour.

The Beach Was In The Back. An Apple Sounded Really Good So I️Ate That On My Way Down To The Beach.

The Water Was Really Soothing To Me It Brought Comfort. I'm More Hurt That He Didn't Even Tell Me About This Kiss.

Like Did He Not Care? How Long Was He Going To Wait To Tell Me?

So Many Things Went Through My Mind. I️ Spent Thousands Of Dollars Just To Make Sure He Enjoyed His Birthday And This Is The Thanks I️ Get.

Shawn POV

I️ Woke Up In Bed Alone

I️ Woke Up In Bed Alone. She Must've Went Out With Solange. I Rubbed My Eyes Looking At The Clock That Read 2:47. 

The Bathroom Was My First Stop. I️ Lifted The Toilet Seat Up Taking A Long Piss.

I️ Flushed The Toilet And Washed My Hand. I️ Grabbed The Toothbrush And Toothpaste Brushing My Teeth.

I️ Hopped In The Shower Afterwards And Got Dressed In Some Shorts With A Tank Top.