Chapter 86. Baby Boy

It's Been Four Days Since I Last Seen Shawn

It's Been Four Days Since I Last Seen Shawn. Ty, Emory And Him All Went To New York To Check Out Some Business Space That They've Been Wanting To Buy.

The Kids Have Been Working My Damn Nerves Cause Every Body Wants Some Thing Of Their Own But Can't Agree On One Thing.

The Twins Birthday Is Today And I've Just Decided On One Big House Party. Our House Is Big Enough And Plus This Family Is Going Through Some Thangs That Need To Be Fixed.

I Needed To Go To The Party Supply Store Which Is Why I Got Dressed. Destiny Came Running Into The Room With My Phone In Her Hand.

"Mommy daddy just texted you." She Handed Me The Phone.

"Same way you can read who texted me is the same way you can read those books in class. Get out my face." I Opened The Message As She Ran Off Crying.

Hubby: Good morning my beautiful queen, the plane is landing in a hour and half. The boys decided to stay so they could get a closure but hope to see ya I love ya😘💍.

I Smiled Reading Over His Message. I Just Really Needed Some Good Head Right About Now But 6 Kids In One Household! You're Destined To Get Cock Blocked.

Sweet Thang🍑😋: Alright I'm on the way with Destiny. I'll see you in a bit love you more😘.

I Grabbed The Cadillac Car Keys And Made My Way Out.

"Destiny let's go! Corey and Desireé y'all got the twins right!?" I Asked.

"Mama we right here in the living room. They just fell asleep..We know you miss your home at the Zoo but please your inside voices." Corey Told Me.

"Boy shut the hell up. Destiny come on before I make you stay back." I Felt Someone Tap On My Leg, When I Turned Around It Was Destiny Fully Dressed Surprisingly.

"Alright we'll be back y'all need anything from the store?"

"Our list is right there on the kitchen counter mom thanks. Don't forget the Arizona Watermelon flavor!" I Looked At The Words That Filled The Front And Back.

"Y'all are greedy come on baby." I Picked Her Up Leaving Out Through The Garage Door.

I Buckled Her In The Booster Seat That Was Placed In The Middle.

LAX Was An 37 Minutes Away From Our House Only Because We've Moved To Beverly Hills. Add Another 30 Minutes Of Sitting In Traffic.

Destiny Was On Her iPad While Talking Up A Storm To Me. The Radio Was On Low Until Drake God's Plan Came On.

"I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me. Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me. Don't pull up at 6 AM to cuddle with me. You know how I like it when you lovin' on me. I don't wanna die for them to miss m-"