11. I'm Sorry

We Were Here Waiting For The Doctors To Come Out And Tell Us About Damian

I'm Eager To Know What They're Going To Do. I Just Don't Want To Have To Explain To My Babies Why God Took Their Father Away Because I Don't Even Know.

"Everything's gonna be alright baby girl." Shawn Rubbed On My Thigh.

"I hope so." I Sighed Deeply.

He Grabbed My Hand Kissing The Back Of It. I Looked Up At Him Smiling Interlocking Our Hands.

A Guy In A White Coat Came Out An Hour Later Looking Relieved.

"Family of Damian Wright." I Stood Up Fast His Mom And Sister Stood Up Also.

"How is he?" We Asked.

He Sighed Deeply. "I'm sorry but we lost him."

I Looked At Him Not Even Believing What He Was Saying. The Tears Formed In My Eyes.

 The Tears Formed In My Eyes

"MY BABY!" His Mom Screamed.

I Looked At Her Rolling My Eyes. I Tapped Shawn Nodding My Head Over To The Elevator.

He Got Up And Grabbed My Hand As We Got On The Elevator Leaving Out Of The Hospital. I Stopped Right In Front Of It.

"I do I tell them this Shawn." I Cried.

"Sh.. I'll help you break it down to them if you want." He Pulled Me Into His Arm Kissin My Forehead Just Comforting Me.

"Hey you gon be alright. Don't let them see you down, let's go out and have some fun so you can get your mind off everything."

"Can we just go back to the room? I really don't want to do anything right now. My kids father just died and it's stressing me out."

"Alright I can order us some food too."

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I Asked.

"Like in my bed? Bey I don't want us doing that especially since you feeling like this." He Shook His Head.

"Shawn it's not like I'm asking f-"