Chapter 81. Endearment

3 Months Later
April 4, 2019
3:24 PM

"This is just too much! Why why why!? Ugh! Mom can you get the twins dressed, I'll worry about Layla and Destiny

"This is just too much! Why why why!? Ugh! Mom can you get the twins dressed, I'll worry about Layla and Destiny." I Told Her.

"Beyoncé baby stop worrying alright, you'll b get fine. I got them just give me one minute." She Pulled Out Her Phone.

"Hi! It's corny j-" Solange Slapped The Phone Out Of Her Hand.

"Solange! That was a perfect video...the spotlight was perfect just now." She Told Her.

"You as dumb as your ex husband. It's lighting mom and of course you get all the lighting God's telling you your time is up." Solange Said To Tina.

"Solange leave mom alone." Kelly Walked Into The Room And I Jumped Up Screaming.

" Kelly Walked Into The Room And I Jumped Up Screaming

"Hi my beautiful bride to be." She Giggled Hugging Me.

"Kelly you just made my day 10 times better! This day has started off so bad, everything isn't how I wanted it to be. No offense but I hate the dress."

"Hey listen.. you need to calm down baby. Everything is going to look just fine l..you a dress you're changing into later on don't get all worked up." Kelly Rubbed Beyoncé's Arms.

"Seth and Sebastian tell mommy not to worry." I Looked Up And Saw Desireé Walking In With The Twins Who Were Fully Dressed.

" I Looked Up And Saw Desireé Walking In With The Twins Who Were Fully Dressed