52. Don't Embarrass Me

Asia POV

Today Started Off Really Good, Mom Took Me To The Orthodontists To Get My Braces Tightened Which Really Hurt.

She Promised That When We Got Home. It Would Be Snuggle Time And Snuggles With Her Are The Best But You Got Other People Who's Get Mad And Add In.

But After My Appointment, She Had An Ultrasound And I️ Got To See My Little/Sister.

Mom Also Got The Gender Since She's Now 5 Months. I'm Beyond Ready For Her To Have This Baby Though.

We Left The Doctors Office, And Got Some Food. Desireé, Corey And Shawn Was Home. The Rest Of Them Was With Grandma Shopping For Christmas Presents.

Once We Had Gotten Back Home. Dad Of Course Took Mom From Me.

"Mom!? How you just gone leave me?" I️ Poked Out My Bottom Lip.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll be back in like the next 30 minutes." Dad Carried Her Away To The Back.

"Asia you aren't the baby..you still got Destiny and Layla who you know mom spoils to death. Dad is sometimey." Corey Gestured His Hand Side To Side.

"Nobody was talking to you Corey. You always jumping in my business you mad cause you about to leave the nest!? Damn hop off my dick." I️ Opened My Container Taking The Small Fries Into My Mouth One By One.

"Ma! Asia in saying the d word!" He Shouted Walking Off Into The Living Room.

I️ Looked At Desireé Who Looked So Sad, She's Been House Bound For Like 2 Weeks Now.

Mom's Making Her Get A Job To Start Helping Out With Things And I️Could See Why. But She Started Her A Little Too Late.

I'll Sip My Tea Though😎

Desireé POV

I️ Waited For About Two Hours So That Mom Could Talk With Me

I️ Waited For About Two Hours So That Mom Could Talk With Me. Jay And Her Were Downstairs Getting Busy With Each Other As Always.

I️ Wasn't Surprised When She Came Upstairs In My Room. Not Even Knocking She Just Busted Right In.

"Hi." I️ Mumbled Quickly Sitting Up In Bed.

"Hey..what's up?" She Came And Laid Down Beside Me On The Bed.

"Nothing." I️ Fondled With My Fingers.

"Why haven't you been talking lately? Desireé let me help you understand this..I️ haven't stopped loving you alright? You will forever be my baby but you just hurt me to the core when you went out and did that." She Said Softly, I️Couldn't Lie And Say That Didn't Make Me Feel Better It Still Hurts Knowing That I️Betrayed Her.