22. Could Be Better

December 6,2017
New York City, NY

We're Here At The Basketball Game In My Hometown. Bey Brought All Of Us Tickets She's The Real MVP.

I️ Looked Over At Her As Ty Ty, Emory And I️ Engaged In Conversations.

She Looked Out Of It. The Only Reason Why She Came Here Was Because The Boys Suggested That She Came.

When We Were On The Jet She Didn't Even Talk To Me Then.

I️ Wrapped My Arm Around Her Neck And Leaned In Kissing Her Cheek.

"I apologize mama." I️ Said In Her Ear.

"Shawn move." She Showed A Look Of Disgust.

"I'll make you feel better..take you on a shopping spree anything you want baby." I️ Kissed Her Neck.

"Shawn that isn't going to fix us." She Went On Her Phone.

"Listen I️ got head from her when we were in the process of talking. She was there when I️ was stressing and did something to relieve my stress. The kiss she caught me off guard with it that I️ was thinking more of myself than of our relationship aight? Nothing more she's fired you don't have to worry about anything. Ty Ty is my new assistant. Now if you would please get out of your feelings and talk to me so I️ can see how I️ can fix this." I️ Said.

"But Shawn you to-" She Placed Her Face In Her Hands Shaking Her Head.

"I️ told you what baby?" I️ Rubbed Her Back.

"Nothing excuse me." She Got Up And Walked Around The Floor To The Exit.

"What you did to sis?" Emory Asked.

"Some dumb shit man I'll be back." I️ Grabbed My Wallet And Got Up Only To Get Bombarded By Celebrities Asking For Pictures And Shit.

Once I️ Got Them Out Of My Way, Bey Was Probably Outside So That's Where I️ Went.

She Was Indeed Outside Standing Up Against The Wall.

"Baby why did you walk out?" I️ Asked.

"Cause I'm not finna sit up in there with you acting like everything is ok when it's not. Ok you got head from her when we were talking so what? When you're in the process of trying to get with somebody your focus should be on them. You could've beat your dick to porn or some other shit." She Shook Her Head And Walked Off.

I️ Followed Behind Her Grabbing Her Arm Pulling Her Back To Me.

"Stop aight!? I️ fucked up but we weren't in a relationship. This kiss is the only thing that I'm worried bout. I️ apologize and I'll keep apologizing over and over but I️ ain't losing you. I️ love you too much to even let some shit like this break us up. I️ know you're not going to forgive quickly but at least stay wit me. You did all this shit for me and my homies..shit that you ain't even had to do. Thank you." I️ Pecked Her Lips Pulling Her In For A Hug That Lasted For What Seemed Like Forever.

"Shawn I️ need for you to realize that people do slick shit nowadays just to get your happiness. I️ refuse to let some bitch who isn't going to last mess us up. You better recognize." She Pulled Back And Walked To The Truck.

I️ Guess That Was Our Cue To Go. The Boys Were Still Inside So I️Went To Go Get Them But Ended Up Watching The Last Bit Of The Game. Oh Well Atlanta Is Only A 2 Hour Fly.