Chapter 78. Tell Me

Beyoncé POV
1 Month Later..
At Home
9:45 AM

I Was In Bed With Shawn Watching Movies All Cuddled Up. He Was Rubbing And Gripping All Over My Ass, Surprisingly Shawn's Mom Gloria Wanted The Twins For The Weekend.

Shawn Had Bought Her A House Literally 10 Minutes Away. Later On She'll Be Coming Over Since We Were Grilling Out Today.

"Baby don't you have to take Asia to her 11:00 doctors appointment?" He Kissed My Neck Sliding His Hand In The Front Of My Panties.

"Yes which means you need to stop this." I Pushed His Hand Away.

"Girl don't tell me what to do wit my fuckin pussy." He Grabbed My Neck Aggressively And Planted His Lips On Mine.

We Made Out For About 5 Minutes Until I Pulled Away Because I Grew Horny Plus There Was Footsteps.

Shawn Wouldn't Stop Though. His Sex Drive Has Been Crazy After We Left Miami.

"Excuse me?" We Heard The Voice Away Causing Me To Look Up.

"Yes?" I Looked At Asia And Noticed Her Growing Belly.

"Just wanted to tell you I was ready." She Said.

"Girl grout appointment isn't till 9:30 stop trying to make your self relevant. Mom I'm going into work can I take your G-Wagon?" Desireé Moved Past Her And Stepped Inside With Her Work Uniform On.

"Yes it's on the counter in the kitchen. Let me know when you get to work have a good love you." I Smiled, Shawn Shifted Under The Covers.

"Thanks mommy you do the same love you too! Bye dad!" Desireé Blew A Kiss At Us And Walked Out.

"I'll be out in a minute Asia. I have to get myself situated but it won't take long." I Said.

"You ain't even had to explain yourself baby. Go relax your nerves Asia she'll be out whenever." Shawn Told Her And She Left Closing The Door Behind Her.

"Why you so nice?" He Moved Me So That I Was On Top Of Him.

"Cause it's just something that I'm known for. I'm generous and I forgive people no matter what they did or have going on." I Ran My Hands Up And Down His Chest.

"Well you can't keep doing that bae because some people like her deserve that. I know she's my daughter and all but I'm just saying." He Slapped My Ass Making It To Jiggle.

"I know I know." I Sighed Deeply, I Just Can't Leave Her On The Streets Knowing That She Is Now Pregnant.

"Let's get you washed up and ready." He Picked Me Up And Carried Me Into The Bathroom.

Soon As We Got In The Shower My Back Was Slammed Against The Wall. We Kissed Sloppily While The Water Sprayed Out On Us.

He Pulled Back And Lifted Me Up Sliding Me Down On His Juicy Dick. He Bounced Me Up And Down On It.