Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No

That Next Morning
10:23 AM
_____________________________

The Kids Were Out In The Living Room Running Around While I Prepared Breakfast.

Bey Was Sitting On The Counter Scrolling Through Her Instagram Feed As Always.

"Hey babe, I want to try this new position." Beyoncé Said Out Of Nowhere.

"You wit all these new positions and shit. I can't keep up wit you man." I Pouted The Pancake Batter Onto The Pan.

"Perhaps I need to find somebody younger." She Smirked.

"Damn not even a month into our marriage you gon cheat on me? That's foul right here." I Laid The Bacon Out On The Grill And Then Wiped My Hands.

"You know I could never replace my Jay-Jay and Pop-Pop." She Bit Down On Her Lip Putting Her Phone Down.

"There's no taking back what you said." I Shrugged My Shoulders.

"Babeee." She Dragged Reaching Out Pulling Me In Between Her Legs That Was Spread Apart.

My Hands Was Flat On The Countertop While Her Arms Came Around My Neck.

"I love youuu." She Sung Before Leaning Down Pecking My Lips.

What Was Supposed To Be Just A Simple Kiss Ended With Our Tongues In Each Other's Mouth.

She Slid Her Hand In The Front Of My Joggers Slowly Caressing Her Hand Up And Down My Dick.

"Eww we don't need y'all zoo animals saliva all over this breakfast now." Corey Came Into The Kitchen.

We Ignored Him Though. This Kiss Was Getting Intense I Know Bey's Hormones Was Through The Roof Especially Now Since She's Pregnant.

"DADDY ASIA IS HERE AND SHE HAS HER BABY!" We Broke The Kiss Looking At Her With That Expression.

"I'll finish that statement for y'all..Destiny sweetheart nobody gives a flying fu-"

"Corey watch it." Bey Gave Him That Evil Stare As If She Was About Slap The Fuck Outta Him.

"Fucks?" Destiny Shrugged Her Shoulders Climbing Up Onto The High Chair That Was Positioned At The Island.

"Jay did you here that?" Bey Looked At Me Laughing.

"My name is Paul and that's between y'all." I Moved Myself From In Between Bey's Legs And Went Back To Fixing Breakfast.

"Destiny sweetie? You know mommy doesn't like when y'all do bad things right?"