Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah

"Dessi are we finished yet?" Layla Grabbed Onto My Arm Whining

"I don't know why you rushing to go back home. You bout to get in trouble by mama." I Told Her Pushing The Cart Up In The Line.

"You don't know that. I can pull that grade up in no time." She Rolled Her Eyes.

"That's what they all say." I Chuckled Pushing The Car Up To Self Checkout.

In 5 Minutes, I Was Pulling Out Of Walmart's Parking Lot Making My Way Home. Corey Came Out With Sebastian Helping Me Well At Least Trying To Help Me Carry The Groceries.

"Where's mom and dad at?" I Asked Him.

"In the room arguing, you should've saw mom. She slapped the shit outta dad because he was texting Ms.Kandas remember the one who used to come over and chill wit dad?" He Squinted His Eyes Cause Of The Bright Sun.

"That's the same one dad said kept bothering them when they went out of town. Damn shaking my head." I Carried The Groceries Inside Placing It On The Counter.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK SHAWN! WHAT IS SHE DOING SENDING PICTURES OF HERSELF IN LINGERIE?!" Their Bedroom Had Opened But Was Immediately Slammed.

"Beyoncé you not letting me explain!" We Heard Dad Say.

"So you weren't trying to explain yourself for the last 20 minutes? This ain't no fucking math class where you forget what the fuck you said! Just like how you can text that bitch! Tell me what the fuck you said!"

"You keep interrupting me!! How the fuck can you hear me when yo big ass ears talking over me!!" We Busted Out Laughing.

"I'm so sick of this shit! I'm sick of it!! If you can't get your shit together LEAVE! RIGHT NOW!" Mom Was Screaming Now.

"I ain't leaving, this is where my family is so ima stay here. I ain't did nothing wit that hoe so you can just cross that out of yo little mind."

"You are such a fucking asshole!" We Heard The Door Opened And Scattered Away Acting As If Nothing Happened.

Mom Came Out With Her Kimono, Ripped Jeans And T-Shirt.

"Mom you ok?" Corey Tried To Hug Her But She Just Slightly Pushed Him Away Leaving Out Of The House.

"This girl here." Dad Ran Out Of The House And Let Me Tell You I've Never Seen Him Run So Fast.

" Dad Ran Out Of The House And Let Me Tell You I've Never Seen Him Run So Fast