65. Happy Family Guy

The Babies Been Runnin ' Us Dry. Our Sleeping Schedule Don't Even Match Theirs. Sometimes When They Go To Sleep We Just Stay Up Because One Or The Other Will Wake Up With A Messy Diaper Or They're Hungry.

I️'m Very Thankful For My Sons Though. Makes Me Believe Miracles Are True.

We Were Up On This Sunny Saturday Joking Around. My Mom Who Recently Moved Back Here Came By To Pay Us A Visit Along With Some Gifts.

She's Up In What Was Our Bedroom For The Weekend Cooing The Twins.

The Kids Are Playing Around In The Pool While Bey And I️ Just Sat On The Furniture Outside.

I️ Looked Around Admiring My Family, My Beautiful Fiancé Who Gracefully Blessed Me 2 Times Over.

I️ Just Feel Like My Work Isn't Enough. It's Like I️Can't Please Them.

"Baby..I'm thinking about moving on up in my career. I️ just wanna work hard so that y'all won't have to worry about anything." I️ Told Her.

"What do you mean moving up love?" She Scrolled Through Her Phone, I️ Looked At Her Body That Was Bangin.

(A/N; Do y'all think Bey had a C-Section with the twins? I️ think she did🤷🏽‍♀️)

"Like branding myself even more. They're forgetting about me bae." I️ Said.

"No they're not." She Giggled.

"Yes they are, I️ just can't fail man. I️ got three sons looking up at me, I️ ain't had that type of support from my mom nor my dad. I'm just afraid I'll do the wrong thing." I️ Looked Down At The Ground As The Tears Welled Up In My Eyes.

"Jay stop." She Came And Sat By Me Grabbing My Hand.

"I️ just can't go back to my old ways." I️ Shook My Head.

"You won't. I'll support you baby..don't be afraid." She Said In My Ear While Rubbing The Back Of My Hand With Her Thumb.

"I just don't want to disappoint y'all man..everything I️ do is for you and my kids."  I️ Wiped My Face Quickly.

"Baby look at me." She Grabbed My Face Turning It So Now That Our Eyes Were In Contact.

"I️'m your biggest fan..I️ love you so much. What you do is because you wanna do it? We both have our differences and I'm fine with that.. some things you won't agree with and some things I️ won't agree with but seeing that this is what makes my fiancé most happiest I'll be willing to risk it all." She Kissed My Cheek Softly.

"But what about how everyone will look at me?"

"Shawn stop it. As long you know who you are and what makes tho happy. It doesn't matter how others see you. Stop caring about what other people will say or think. At the end of the day they don't make money for you. Therefore they can't tell you shit excuse my french." She Broke Out Into Laughter Causing Me To Smile.

"See you aren't so ugly after all baby." She Smirked Stroking My Cheek With Her Thumb.

"Let me show you something." I️ Pulled Out The Little Box Opening It Up.

" I️ Pulled Out The Little Box Opening It Up