Chapter 85. I'm Grown

"Thank you girl, I'm surprised my mom didn't wake up to see who left out of the house." I Giggled As Waited In Chick Fil A's Parking Lot.

"You're welcome boo. She's probably a deep sleeper especially after she had the twins. I know they have her ready to walk on slant." My Friend Looked Over At Me Smiling.

Once We Had Gotten Our Food She Drove Me To Grandma's House

Once We Had Gotten Our Food She Drove Me To Grandma's House. Thankfully She Was There Because If She Wasn't I Don't Know Who's House I Could've Went.

She Helped Me Bring Out My Bags. Just As We Were About To Walk Up The Steps There Was A Car Honking It's Loud Horns Coming Inside Of The Gate.

It Was An All Black Escalade With Tint, The Truck Stopped Immediately And Mom Hopped Out The Passenger Seat Rushing Over To Me.

"Mom?" I Smiled As She Pulled Me Into Her Warm Embrace.

"Hey baby. Are you ok? Did anything happen to you..did anybody touch you?" She Checked Everywhere For Any Unaware Markings.

"Yes mom, I'm ok..when Jay kicked me out I was already going to spend the night at Dearra's new place anyways. It didn't really hurt me mom." I Told Her.

"Well Dessi you could've at least called me baby. I wouldn't had even known until Destiny came downstairs asking why half of your things were gone. I thought you just went to work. I'm just glad you're ok." She Kissed My Forehead Rubbing My Back.

"Hey sweetie, thank you so much for bringing her here." She Told Dearra.

"You're welcome Mrs.Beyoncé." Mom Hugged Her Also.

"Corey! Put those bags in the trunk please! Thanks son."

"Wait mom..Jay said I can't move back in until I start paying bills."

"And your motherfucking mother says that you do pay bills. Husband or not he ain't the one paying for your tuition none of that. So when you start your classes that when you can move out." Corey Came And Took The Bags From Us Putting Them In The Trunk