24. Anything You Want

I️ Needed To Do Some Last Minute
A Shopping For The Kids And Shawn. Everyone Was Still Sleeping Except For Destiny Of Course.

Her Birthday Was Coming Up And I️ Really Wanted To Take Her To Orlando To Universal Studios And Disney World.

I️ Got Dressed In Some Casual Clothing. It Was Ugg Type Of Weather So You Know I️ Threw Mine On.

Then I️ Went Upstairs To See Destiny Watching Tv While Layla Was Still In Bed Sleeping.

"Oh you're dressed?" I️ Was A Bit Surprised.

"Mommy I'm not going to rely on you all the time. I'm getting too big for that." She Put Her Hand On Her Hip.

"Well ok baby, lets go." I️ Looked At Her Outfit And Nothing Seemed To Be Wrong With It.

We Headed Downstairs And I️ Grabbed My Car Keys Off Of The Kitchen Counter

I️ Unlocked The Doors To My Mercedes Helping Destiny Get Into The Back.

Once I️ Was Situated In The Car, We Pulled Out Of The Gated Home.

"Hey where do you want to get breakfast from babe?" I️ Asked Destiny.

"Wherever it doesn't matter mommy." She Played On Her IPad Mini.

"Ok..let's il ja talk about your birthday." I️ Looked In The Rearview Mirror.

"My birthday I️ turn 5 ok?" She Said Kind Of Smartly.

I️ Couldn't Help But To Laugh.

"What do you want to do for your birthday is what I'm asking." I️ Shook My Head.

"Um can we go somewhere with Shawny and the rest of them? Like out of town mommy." She Said.

"You wanna do that boo boo?" I️ Smiled.

"Yea we go to like a big hotel with a water park inside!" She Was Excited.

"Ok mommy's going to try her best to find a hotel like that. But whatever you want I'll make sure to get."

"Yay! You da best mommy I️ love you." She Clapped.

"I️ love you more smookums." My First Stop Was The AT&T.

I️ Had To Get My Babies Upgraded Most Of All Then It Was Some Shopping For Shawn.