63. It's No Point

Beyoncé POV

After I️Had Fed The Twins, They Went Straight To Sleep Afterwards. Breastfeeding Is Fun And All Especially Since You're Losing Weight But You're Losing Breast Too.

I️ Love Bonding With My Sons Yes! But I️ Don't Need My Tits To Be Saggy Now..

I️ Was Supposed To Be Meeting Up With Sabrina For Lunch Which Left Jay On Duty.

My Clothes Were Already Laid Out On The Bed All I️ Needed To Do Was Get Myself Together While Jay Played His Little Stupid Video Game.

I️ Showered For About 20 Minutes Then Hopped Right Back Out To Moisturize My Body And Start On My Makeup.

Today Wasn't Really A Dressy Up Day So I️Just Threw In Some Curls And Went Light On The Makeup.

"Sebastian! Come on son what did I️ do to you?!" I️ Heard Jay Shout From The Living Room Causing Me To Giggle Out Loud

I️ Changed Into My Outfit And Then Sprayed My Chanel Perfume That Asia Had Bought Me For Christmas.

When I️ Walked Out Into The Front Jay Had Both The Twins On His Chest Sleeping.

"Well look at you." I️ Covered My Front Teeth Then Smiled Really Hard At Him.

"This don't even count cause your fucking big ass ears still here." He Pointed At Me.

"Shut up Shawn, nobody told you to keep sticking your camel dick inside of me. They are the outcome darling."

"I️ ain't complaining about my kids I'm complaining about their mother who likes leaving me her meanest son." He Sighed.

"Well you'll get an award for it." I️ Winked.

"You gon give me some pussy tonight?" He Smirked.

"During our honeymoon hell yea." I️ Laughed.