45. Bigger Things

1 Month Later..
November 19,2018
Los Angeles, CA

Everything Was Coming Back Up For What Seemed Like The 100th Time. Thank God I️ Wasn't As Sick Like I️Was With The Girls But Being Sick All Day Isn't What Was Expected.

"You alright baby?" Shawn Held My Hair Up.

"No." I Coughed Up Some Saliva Flushing The Toilet.

"Mixing pickles with pecan ice cream and spicy boiled peanuts isn't a good mixture sweetie." He Laughed.

"So what you want me to do starve myself so that I️ won't throw up? Even if I️ don't eat I'll still throw up Shawn it's apart of pregnancy. Nobody asked you to come peekaboo my damn vomit." I️ Grabbed My Toothbrush Spreading The Toothpaste Across It.

"Well I'm just trying to help..you complain when I️ leave you and you complain when I️ stay with you nicely holding your hair back."

"UGH! Shut the fuck up!"

"Ok mama bear wit ya fat ass." He Smirked Walking Out The Bathroom.

As I️ Brushed My Teeth, A Huge Wave Of Sadness Just Came Over Me. Shawn Calling Me Fat Was Just My Breaking Point.

He Knows I've Been Complaining About Gaining So Much Weight Durin My Pregnancy That He Got Me A Personal Trainer.

I️ Quickly Brushed My Teeth And Then Rinsed Out My Mouth. I️ Looked At Myself In The Mirror Before Crying More.

"Aye bae what time we leaving to go meet wit the movers- babe what's wrong!?" He Rushed Over To Me Turning Me Around And Pulled Me Into His Arms.

I️ Ignored Him Crying Even Harder.

"Was It something I️ said? Shit..was it when I️ said wit yo fat ass?" He Asked.

"No it was when you said wit yo small ass what the fuck else you think Shawn?" I️ Pushed Him Back And Left Out Of The Bathroom.

"See ain't nobody was even calling you fat..for the most part I️ was calling your ass fat. But I️ apologize you ain't fat baby you real thick like super thick just like my steak that I️ like to order which is why I️ bite ya ass a lot."

I️ Couldn't Help But Smile. He Came Up To Me Rubbing My Growing Belly.

"You know I️ love you and I️ would never say or do anything to hurt you baby mama!" He Added At The End.

"Uh huh you say that now little dick motherfucker." I️ Giggled Turning My Back On Him.

He Pulled Me By My Waist So Now His Front Was Against My Ass.

He Lifted Up Hoodie So That Anyone Could See The Baby Bump.

"What?" I️ Giggled As He Rubbed Around My Belly

"Nothing I'm just so proud of how far we've came especially us. Thought ya would've gave up on me." He Kissed My Neck While Rubbing My Belly.