Chapter 84. Nefertiti

"Shh shh..mommy's right here baby it's ok." Seth Clung On To Me While Sebastian Was Knocked Out In His Crib.

We Had Just Gotten Back And The House Was So Quiet Which Meant Everyone Was Asleep. That Gave Me A Green Light To Grab Some Clothes And Sleep Else Where.

I Breast Fed Seth To Put Him To Sleep He Really Loves When I Rub On His Head Who Knows Why.

"Mommy loves you my precious angel." I Kissed His Forehead Watching Him Fall Asleep.

Not Even 5 Minutes Later He Was Out. I Laid Him Down In His Crib And Put On The Night Light Leaving Out Of The Room.

I Passed Everyone Else's Room Passing The Guest Room That Had It's Room Lights On. Not Even Catching A Quick Glance I Noticed Asia's Big Hair With The Sounds Of Unzipping.

So He Did Decide To Move Her In After We Made The Decision TOGETHER Not To Let Her In.

I Shook My Head Walking Downstairs To My Bedroom There Exposed Shawn Who Was Shirtless Sitting Up In Bed Playing On His Stupid Game.

"Oh you're back." He Said.

"Noo I'm still out." I Rolled My Eyes Going Into My Closet To Grab Some My Robe.

Before I Could Even Go And Wash Shawn Stood In The Door Frame Just Looking At Me.

"Can you stop holding grudges? You claim you don't but look what's happening right now." He Said.

"You right I'm going to hold grudges especially with YOU! I'm not even in the mood right now Shawn just move."

"No tell me why the fuck you mad? All I did was tell you to raise yours and I'll do the same for mine. You took it out of hand."

"I took it out of hand!? Shawn what the fuck is this then!? What happened to the whole being a family thing?!" I Wasn't Trying To Argue With This Man.

"A family sticks up for each other! You doing the complete opposite. You fooling the kids head up so they won't like her."

"Blood is thicker than water yes but your family members are the main ones who stab you in the back. You're basically forgiving her for disrespecting along with that little boyfriend. She's going to think that it's ok for her to disrespect me. Hell no!" I Pushed Him Out Of The Way Heading Towards The Bathroom.

"Beyoncé you're the adult! Put your fucking foot down!"

"I shouldn't have to put my foot down Shawn! She knows what the fuck respect is! I'm not about to let some lil ass girl disrespect me IN MY FUCKING HOUSE! No no no no no!" I Slammed The Bathroom Door Shut Making Sure To Lock It.

"You gon lose that attitude and I ain't playing." He Mumbled Outside Of The Door.

"You can KISS MY ASS and I'm not playing." I Started My Shower Water Taking My Clothes Off.

I Didn't Come Out The Bathroom Till About 30 Minutes Later. Shawn Was Nowhere To Be Found.

I Spotted Him Behind The Door. "Shawn you know I can see you right?"

"What!? How?" He Laughed Stepping Out From Behind The Door.

"Because your lip..Ima suck that shit up with a vacuum one day your ass is really going to feel it." I Slipped On My Panties.

Shawn Looked At Me In Amazement While I Took Off My Robe.

"Mr.Carter here's your keys." The Door Opened But Shawn Immediately Stopped Whoever It Was.

"Hold on my wife's getting dressed." I Quickly Put On One Of His Big Shirts And Then Hopped Under The Covers Just To Hide.

Shawn Opened The Door And Recieved His Keys From The Person. I Peeked Just A Little Harder Catching One Quick Glance Of Him.