41. Crazy Right Now

Few Weeks Later..
October 12,2018

"Oh my fucking gosh!" Bey Jumped Up From The Bed And Ran Into The Bathroom For What Seemed Like The 50th Time.

I️ Sighed Deeply And Got Up From The Bed Going In The Bathroom Behind Her.

I️ Held Her Hair Up As She Threw Up Saliva.

I'm Surprised She Even Let Me Touch Her Especially After What Happened Weeks Ago In Los Angeles.

She's Been Giving Me The Cold Shoulder Ever Since But Today Was The Day That She Needed Me.

"This is what happens when you drink from any and everybody. You should've just stayed home like I️ said." She Coughed.

She Flushed The Toilet And Got Up Going To Brush Her Teeth.

"Shut up Shawn I️ wasn't even drinking. You keep bringing that shit up gone make me ever sicker and looking at you right now is making me sick." She Said.

I Walked Back Out Getting In Her Bed Turning On The Sports Channel. She Came Back Out Laying Beside Me.

"Shawn I'm cold can you hold me?" She Asked In A Baby Tone.

"So now your fucking big ass ears wanna talk to me?" I Mumbled The First Part.

"What was that? Leave my ears out of this..they can't be too big cause you always licking on em." She Said.

"Wit shit dat big you can't ignore them!" I Told Her.

"Smaller than yo fucking lips looking like Kylie that bitch is your twin." She Laughed.

"Alright Melman keep playing." I Chuckled Shaking My Head.

"Just lay back so I can lay on you baby damn." She Said.

I️ Laid Back So That Bey Could Put Her Head On My Chest Before Wrapping My Arms Around Her Slowly Rubbing On Her Ass.

"Shawn why did you buy that house?" I️  Don't Know Where This Was Coming From.

"I️ didn't buy the house Beyoncé, she's putting it aside for me. So that when you come to your senses I️ can just sign the papers and the house is ours."

"Well I've been looking at some jobs that's been hiring. The annual salary of an Neurosurgeon as of January 2018 is $649,347 dollars. That's more than what I️ get here." She Said.

"Exactly but I'm not saying anything else about that house because all it turns into is an argument." I️ Rubbed Her Ass A Little Slower.

"Mmm this feels so good..I️ should go out and get sick more often huh?" She Giggled.

"I'll beat yo ass..you ain't going out no more unless I'm there. Don't trust these hoes nor niggas."

"I️ bet but watch out I'm going downstairs to get me some water I'll be back. You want a snack or something?"

"Nah I'm good bae Just hurry up and come back up before I️ get bored." I️ Told Her.

I Checked The Time And It Read 3:49pm Which Meant The Kids Were On Their Way To Bey's House.

About 10 Minutes Went By And Bey Still Hadn't Came Back Upstairs. I️ Heard Music Playing Downstairs More Like A Piano Following By An Angelic Voice.

I️ Got Up Sliding My Versace Slides On And Going Downstairs. The Sounds Weren't Nowhere Close To The Living Room It Was Further Down.

I️Took Out My Phone Prepared To Record. There Was This Hallway That Had One Door Open And then There Was One With No Door.

Bey Happened To Be In The Second One Playing On The Piano And Singing. I️ Tapped The Record Button.