1. New Girl

August 14,2017
Monday
5:58am

"DESTINY MOVE!!!" The Yelling Made Me Jump Out Of My Sleep

"Only my girls, only their stupid asses would argue at 6 in the freaking morning." I Threw The Covers Back.

I Snatched My IPhone 8 Plus Off The Charger And Went Into The Bathroom Starting My Early Morning Routine.

My Morning Was The Same Everyday Since We've Moved Here In May. I Threw On The Same Blue Uniform.

I'm Glad I Didn't Have To Deal With My Hair, Makeup Wasn't Really My Thing Unless It Was Some Type Of Special Occasion.

After I Had Gotten Myself Ready, Next Was Destiny. Her Bedroom Was Down The Hall From Mine.

"Well good morning sunshine." I Smiled.

"Good morning lil babeh." She Smirked.

I Couldn't Help But Laugh, This Little Girl Is Something Else. She Is Indeed A Goofball Just Like Her Father.

"I'm going to wet your hair baby so that it'll be curly but overall you look so cute mama's baby." I Kissed Her Nose.

We Went Into The Bathroom, I Grabbed My Spray Bottle Spraying It All Over Her Hair.

"Mommy I look like you." She Giggled.

"No you look like your daddy baby."

"You calling me ugly?" She Asked Me.

"No you're beautiful baby. Why you say that?" I Combed Out Her Hair Lightly.

"Cause you called daddy ugly long time ago now you say I look like him." She Flinched Trying To Get Out Every Word.

"But That doesn't mean you're ugly sweetie." I Fluffed Out Her Hair A Bit.

"Now look at my baby." I Smiled Way Too Hard.

"I look very beautiful mommy thank you

"I look very beautiful mommy thank you." She Hugged My Legs.

"You're so welcome baby cakes. Now go get your backpack." I Tapped Her Little Butt.