19. You Won't Do It

"Aye dad what's going on between you and Ms.Beyoncé?" Corey Asked.

"Nothing..why you worried about that?" I Sat Up In Bed.

"Well because you'd usually be geeked up on the phone with her right now and every since you came home the other day you just been acting weird." He Sat Down On The Edge As IMuted The TV.

"Man it's something that happened. I don't really wanna talk about it." I Sighed.

"You kissed somebody..touched on somebody??"

"It's none of your business but just know I messed up and I'm going to fix it."

"You need to tell her first." He Went On His Phone.

"I will but not now. Leave out here boy." I Cuddled Against Layla As She Slept.

I Couldn't Even Go To Sleep. I Wanted To Just Talk To Her And Hold Her In My Arms As I Explained To Her What Happened.

When I Told Her She'd Just Say It's Ok Baby. Don't Let It Happen Again But Then Again She Might Flip On Me.

Desireé POV

So Mom Got Us Out Early Again Today For Some Reason

So Mom Got Us Out Early Again Today For Some Reason. Ever Since 1:30 We Went To Get Something To Eat Then Went Home.

We Ate Downstairs And Then Up  To Mom's Room Just To Lay Down And Watch Netflix.

"When's the last time you talked with Corey and Asia?" She Asked Me.

"Um today at school but mainly Corey cause we have classes together." I Laid My Head Down On Her Chest.

"Oh ok, we might have to make a little trip over there. I have a surprise for Shawn."

"Ok, you know his birthday is coming up right?" I Laughed.

"Yep that's why I'm going over there." She Smiled.

"Freak." I Mumbled.

"No mind your business I have to give him something. Thank you."

"Mmh give him something." I Smirked.

"Desireé I'll beat your ass go get ready." She Pushed Me Off Of Her Chest.

I Laughed And Got Up Out Of Her Bed. I Made Sure To Check Myself Before Throwing On Some Ripped Jeans And My Fenty Slides.

I Put On My Victoria Secret PINK Jacket Then Grabbed My Phone Off Of The Dresser Along With My Purse.

We Left Out 20 Minutes Later. It's Weird Because Jay's House Is Literally Around The Corner From Ours At The Most Like 15 Minutes.