29. Are You Though

Orlando, Florida
Friday, 11:56am

I️ Had Woken Up In Bed Alone Remembering That Bey Had Told Me To Sleep By Myself.

Usually Layla Would Want To Sleep With Me But Oh No She's Too Big To Be Sleeping Wit Her Dad Is What She Quoted.

I️ Smelled Bacon Which Meant That Bey Was Cooking.

I️ Went Into The Bathroom, Took A Quick Piss, Brushed My Teeth And Left Out The Bathroom Grabbing My Cigar.

I Slid Open The Sliding Doors And Went Outside.

I️ Just Needed Some Time To Think Refresh My Mind. Beyoncé Is All I️ Ever Dreamed Of..She's The Perfect Everything But Now She Might Not Even Want Me.

She Don't Even Want To Stay Under The Same Roof As Me Anymore. I️ Broke The Trust Between Us But She Needs To Know That I'll Do ANYTHING For Her.

I️ Lit Up The End Of My Cigar Seeing The Orange Part, I️ Took Two Puffs And Blew It Out Calmly.

For The Next 10 Minutes I️ Spent Time Reflecting On My Life And Thinking Of Ways That'll Help Me Get My Girl Back.

I️ Walked Out Of The Room And Went Downstairs. Giggles Were Coming From Outback Which Meant That They Were Outside.

I️ Went Through The Kitchen To The Backdoors Only To See Beyoncé Having Her Own Lil Mini Photoshoot.

"Damn." I️ Mumbled.

"Miss that huh? Too bad she ain't want you." Corey Whispered In My Ear.

"Boy if you don't get yo ass on. I'm in the process of getting the future Mrs.Carter back so just chill." I️ Told Him.

"Like what?" He Asked Me.

"I'm taking her out tonight. Just us two and I'm going to give her the proper apology."

"You think that's going to work? Get her some Chanel you know that's a win. Get some jewelry or something too with some of those red bottom heels oo yea." He Snapped His Fingers Causing Me To Laugh.

"Move son." I️ Shook My Head.

Bey Came Back In With Desireé And Asia Following Behind.

"Good morning." I️ Said As She Walked Past Me.

"Good night..kids breakfast is ready." She Told Them.

"Hope you gotta plate for me." I️ Smirked Looking At Her Ass, You Could See Her Panties.

"Boy it's not even like that. I'm just playing you know I'll always look out for you just as soon as you stop burning a hole through my ass." I️ Sat Down At The Table As She Handed Plates To Everyone Except Me.