Chapter 85. I'm Grown

Start from the beginning

"You sure he's going to let you mom?" He Asked.

"They don't call me Bad Bitch B for nothing." She Winked Walking Up The Steps Then Walking Into To Grandma's House.

"I LOVE IT RICHYY!" Grandma Was Moaning So Loud.

"Alright wrong time." Mom Giggled Walking Back Out.

"Come on Spiderman!" Grandma Shouted Out Loud.

"Hey I'm going to take y'all out for something to eat. Choose a restaurant?" Mom Asked Me.

"Can we go to that place that's like a drive in? I was really craving some burgers for the longest." I Said.

"Alright we'll meet y'all there." We Went Back Im Dearra's Car Driving To The Restaurant That Was 26 Minutes According To GPS.

Beyoncé POV

"What's wrong with my babies? Why y'all crying so much!?" I Asked Turning At The Yellow Light

"Da..da..da." Seth Was Crying For Shawn But Sebastian Was Crying For Me.

"You'll see him in a minute not right now." No Later Than 10 Minutes, I Pulled Inside Of The Restaurant.

Corey Helped Me Get The Twins While Layla Got Destiny Out For Me. We Requested The Biggest Table Which Surprisingly Wasn't Worth The Wait.

"So tell me what exactly happened earlier this morning?" We Had Sat Down And Ordered Our Drinks.

"Ok so Asia came into my room asking me to get Destiny because she kept coming in the room. So I told her if she hadn't kept her legs open so wide she wouldn't have to leave the door open. So we got into a big argument and Jay came upstairs then started cursing at me saying I'm grown and it's very immature to argue with a child. I told him she's much more of an adult than me and that I'd be able to handle my own. So he was like oh really and then he said get out of his house." Desireé Shrugged Her Shoulders Not Even Caring

"Well baby I'm glad you told me that because boy oh boy when I get home. You don't have to move out until you're ready but I know your starting college in less than 2 months. You're not going to be my baby anymore so ima just get the time in while I can. Fuck a Shawn." Beyoncé Sipped On Her Lemonade.

"Mom you d-"

"I said what I said." I Looked At Her With A Serious Face.

"I'm going to take my beautiful kids shopping wherever y'all wanna go. I owe y'all just for simply making me as y'all mom happy. Especially the new additions." Beyoncé Looked At Her Handsome Twins.

" Beyoncé Looked At Her Handsome Twins

Shawn POV