ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ | Awsten

So! ʀɴʜ ʀɴʜ is this thing in my Demi imagines, but Awsten made an appearance, so I changed it up to post here as well.

You're at home...

"Do you think we need more chips?" your friend Demi asks from the potato chip mountain.

"Absolutely," you reply. She ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ-es in response.

"I think we need a lot more," she says, whipping out her magic potato chip bag bag. Suddenly, Ketnipz enters the room.

"Take break eat cake," he says, ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ-ing on a piece of hard cake.

"Bitch, does it look like I wanna eat carrots with you?" Awsten yells as he runs into the room.

"Who the fuck are you?" you shriek, and he throws money at you.

"I'm Felony Steve, and I invented showers," he says as Fredrico Breeko enters the room.

"Who's this? I thought I was the weird guy in the group." The dick glasses man is a regular in your group. He never goes without his dick glasses.

"Mom!" Felony Steve yells loudly, jumping up and down.

"What?" someone yells back.

"Mom!" he yells again.

"What?" the same person yells.

"What the fuck is happening?" Demi asks, and Felony Steve throws some money at her.

"You have any orange juice around here?" he asks, coming over to the potato chip mountain. He crams one in his mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.

"There's some in the kitchen," Ketnipz informs him.

"What are you?" Felony Steve asks him, and Ketnipz throws some cake at him. He ducks, and the cake hits the dick glasses man, Fredrico Breeko.

"How dare you!" the dick glasses man, Fredrico Breeko, yells, throwing some cake back toward Ketnipz. This now hits Felony Steve in the back of the head.

"My head! Nobody likes an inconsistent head!" he screams before dabbing furiously.

"Travis want eat!" Travis yells, running into the room.

"Then eat!" Felony Steve screams, diving into the potato chip mountain.

Travis leaps into the mountain as well, and the two of them start eating all of the chips. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.

"I thought you wanted orange juice?" you ask, and Felony Steve pops up beside you.

"Bitch, yes I do. That would be tight!" he says, lurching out of the mountain and running into the kitchen.

He proceeds to steal all the orange juice from the fridge.

"Leave some for me!" Travis screams, running into the kitchen.

Felony Steve starts to chug the orange juice.

"Chug! Chug! Chugga lug!" Fredrico Breeko screams, the dick on his glasses bouncing up and down as he jumps.

Ketnipz sits down across from them and eats his cake calmly. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.

You watch in fascination as Felony Steve continues to chug the orange juice. Travis tries to grab some of the orange juice from him, but Felony Steve tries to fight.

"Felony Steve is a really good cook!" he screams, orange juice spilling down his shirt.

"I know that, Awsten!" Travis says, and Felony Steve gasps.

"I am not Awsten! I am Felony Steve!"

"What the fuck is happening here?" you ask, stuffing some chips in your mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.

You watch the pair argue over who invented showers.

"Get me squid!" Felony Steve yells.

"Someone get him the fucking squid!" Demi suddenly yells from beside you.

You're past the point of confusion.

"My dick smells like chicken nuggets!" Fredrico Breeko says suddenly, and you groan.

"Felony Steve is afraid of women!" Felony Steve yells, suddenly screaming and pointing at you and Demi.

Then there's an explosion.

The end.

A/N

Yeah so I usually write ʀɴʜ ʀɴʜ for my Demi imagines, but I wanted to include references to Felony Steve and like

nobody would have gotten them