27 [Hard]

27 [Hard]
Description: You keep going back to your toxic relationship and your best friend Lewis is always there whenever something happens. But you're making it hard for him as he has a crush on you.

• • •

Yet again, you sat on Geeʼs sofa, crying your eyes out. You knew that you couldn't stay home alone, so had immediately come over to your best friends apartment. You had told Gee that your boyfriend of almost two years had just broken up with you via text with no explanation whatsoever. Gee had tried to calm you down but it didn't seem to help.

Taking one last look at you, Gee sighed immediately pulling out her phone to call Lewis, who was the only person who could calm you down. Lewis had some sort of magical power; whenever you were down, just seeing Lewisʼ face could immediately brighten your day.

It had been ten minutes since Gee had phoned Lewis, who had agreed to come over to see what was up with his best friend.

"Y/N?" Lewis asked, walking into the room. You were no longer crying, having run out of tears. The minute you saw your best guy friend, you ran into his arms, eloping him into a much-needed hug. "What happened, little one?" Lewis had always called you little one or baby girl because of the height difference between the two.

You and Lewis had known each other since you were just a few months old, due to your father's being high school friends. You and Lewis were also a couple of weeks apart, Lewis being the oldest. As both of your friend's friends became big stars in the YouTube community, the two of you were shipped together by the fans and occasionally by your friends.

"Ryan broke up with me," you sobbed into Lewisʼ white t-shirt. "He did it via text and didn't give me an explanation why."

"Oh, Y/N, he's not worth your tears. A guy should ruin your lipstick, not your mascara," Lewis told you, causing you to crack a slight smile. "Now how about we go back to your house, watch a movie and binge on unhealthy food?"

You nodded, Lewis escorting you out of the flat after you had said your goodbyes to Gee and Will, thanking them as well.

• • •

You and Lewis walked into your apartment, arms filled with different ice creams, sweets and fizzy drinks. Since leaving Gee's apartment with Lewis, you hadn't once thought about the breakup.

Lewis put on one of your favourite movies, immediately sitting back down next to you, his best friend who he has had a crush on for as long as he could remember. He had never made a move on you, partly because you were always going back to Ryan, no matter what he did; it was safe to say that Ryan wasn't the best boyfriend ever. Lewis had thought that you were going to be the one to break up with him, but in fact, it was the other way around.

"Thanks for always being there Lewis. You're a good friend." You said.

Lewis smiled, his heart cracking into a million pieces. A friend. That's all he ever will be.