𝙲𝚑 41 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚜

Mulai dari awal

"What?" She asked.

"I need you to help me run it, come to Alola with me and help me spread the joy of Pokemon performing." I say and she takes a step back gasping.

"You need my help?" She mumbled and I nod.

"I need your creative ideas to help me promote it, pick a MC for it, and help run the place. Once it's all done you can even compete. You get the chance to start fresh somewhere new." I say and she squeals.

"Of course I'll help you!! I love Pokemon performing more than anything, and getting the chance to share it in other parts of the world is like a dream of mine." She says.

"Then I'm glad to be your partner." I say sticking my hand out of which she shakes.

"You can't tell Ash yet, he doesn't know you're coming. I invited Clemont and Bonnie as well, Clemont is going to help me with all the tech stuff that needs to be done. He has the chance to show the world what he can do. He hasn't agreed to it yet, but I'm sure he will." I say and she nods.

"This is amazing I'm so excited!" She cheers and I laugh.

"So am I...I'm not ready to part from you guys." I said and she nods.

"Lets help Marin bring this food in." She says and I nod grabing two trays and walking towards the main room.

Once I reach the main room, I'm amazed on how beautiful it's decorated.

"You guys did a great job." I said looking around and placing the food on the table that was brought in for the party.

"The food smells good." Ash says placing an arm around my waist kissing my cheek. I take a cupcake in my hand taking a bite out of it. I then take my finger on the icing and place it on his cheek making him gasp. We both start laughing and he puts a little bit of icing on my nose and I pout.

"You two are gross get a room!!" Bonnie teases sticking her tongue out at us and we laugh. I take a napkin and wipe both Ash and I off.

"I'm happy for you guys, I guess I was a little blind like Skylar said." Clemont chuckles and so shrug.

"I like to call it we hid it very well." I say and Clemont and I laugh.

"Oh please, between Ash's jealously and your annoying staring it was too obvious if you ask me." Bonnie says and I feel myself heat up at that. Was I really staring that much?? I look at Ash who's smirking at me but I elbow his side making him choke on his on spit and I smirk, while patting his back.

"I was not jelaous." Ash grumbled with a small pout on his lips. I scoff at that and place my hands on his hips.

"Oh really?? Would you love for Bonnie to do the honors" I ask and he nods then shakes his head with his eyes wide.

"You couldn't stop glaring at Nate every time he tried to get close to Olivia, even when she strictly said they were just friends." Bonnie starts making Ash groan, and Clemont laughs.

"Continue." I say flipping my hair dramtically.

"You used to like Nihei, then never said a word after him and Olivia became close. When they kissed you clenched your fists so hard that they turned white. Your face looked kind of funny when you were glaring at him." Bonnie continues.

"I was only being friendly to Jimmy, but you wanted to get possessive and grab my hand underneath the table, and may I remind you that it hurt like heck when you did that, you almost broke my hand." I say and Bonnie nods.

"Last but not least...." Bonnie says.

"Skyler." Bonnie and I both say.

"Okay! Okay! I get It! No more." Ash says covering his ears. I just laugh wrapping my arms around his neck kissing his cheek.