𝙲𝚑 ₃ 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 & 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜

"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ...ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs."

I didn't realize how much I missed traveling with friends. It's been a few weeks traveling to Anistar city and we have done so much!

Seeing legendary Pokemon and learning about everyone's past. The way we all cook together, train together, and watch the stars at night before sleeping together is amazing. Leaving these guys is going to be so hard, but I know I imposed enough.

Now we're walking through a forest. I look over my shoulder to see Serena trailing behind. I slow down so that I am walking beside her, and I notice that she is looking at updates for Pokemon showcases.

"Anistar City showcase, I can't wait." she says then stops. I stop as well listening to her.

"With little time left I need to make sure I pick the best routine." She sighs.

The others stop and turn to look at us. "Yeah me too. Hey buddy would you like to do some special training." Ash asked Pikachu who agreed happily.

We all take a couple more steps further entering this enchanting meadow. It would literally take you breath away, the way the flowers sway when the wind hits them, the way the sun shines along with the clear blue sky. Bonnie runs off with Pikachu and Dedenne.

"Can we please take a break here." She says twirling in the flowers.

"I don't see why not, lets let the Pokemon enjoy this too." I say letting all my Pokemon out.

"Yeah great idea." Ash says, then everyone let's their Pokemon out.

"I will make some tea." Clemnot says getting the things he needs out.

"Bonnie?" I say looking down at her.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Tag you're it!" I say running off laughing with my Pikachu and Rocky.

"Hey no fair! I'm going to get you!" She said nothing but laughter spilling out of her mouth as she ran after me. Pikachu and Dedenne run with her with Ash behind.

"Hey I wanna play too!" He said. 

"Well then you're it!" Bonnie says, poking Ash's stomach then runs off. We play a few rounds of tag until we eventually stop from being tired from all the running. Ash goes to check on Clemont and the tea, while Bonnie and I go to Serena and see her making flower crowns.

"Wow they're so pretty." Bonnie says amazed.

"Aww thanks Bonnie! I made some for both of you." She says placing them on our heads.

"I feel like royalty now." I say twirling. Sylveon then walks up to us and cheers for the flower crowns, because she's in love with flowers. She actually evolved in a meadow just like this one in Alola.

"Here you can have mine." I say placing it on top of her head and she smiles twirling around happily.

"Your Sylveon is such an amazing dancer Livy." Bonnie says.

"Livy?" I chuckle.

"Yeah I think it's cute." Bonnie says smiling.