𝙲𝚑 ₇ 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚋𝚋𝚢 𝙸𝚜

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛɪɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴀʟᴏʟᴀ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ."

I smile as I step off the boat and onto Alola grounds. I take a sniff at the sea air and tropical winds of Alola. It's good to be home.

After I had made it out of the forest I got a plane ticket and asked my driver to take me to the docks. While on the boat I made a quick call to Hau and Professor KuKui telling them to hide Nebby in a different location without telling Lillie. I had to explain the situation after they asked me a thousand questions. I also told them I was coming home to stop Team Flare from getting Nebby.

Melemele island hasn't changed a bit. I think as I walk to the beachfront shopping district. I go to the shop to buy shorts ,sneakers, a tank top, a small jacket with a cap.

I look around at the old shops stopping by to get a big Malasada on the way for Pikachu and I.

When I make it to Professor KuKui's house I just walk in like I always used to do.

What shocks me the most is the people sitting on the couch with Hau and Professor KuKui.

"Ash!? What are you guys doing here!?" I ask.

"We came to help." Serena says standing up. In a whole new wardrobe.

"Alola does look good on them don't you think?" Hau says standing up.

I look at him and run to his arms jumping into them. He holds me up and spins me while laughing. "I missed you Moon." He says hugging me tightly then letting me down.

"I missed you too." I say smiling at him.

"What about me?" KuKui asks.

"Cousin!" I shout tackling KuKui into a big bear hug who just chuckles hugging me back.

I then turn to the gang getting a good look at them trying to be mad, but they had good intentions. "He's right Alola does look good on you." I chuckle.

"I gave the boys some of my clothes, that I didnt like on me,I gave Serena some of your old clothes, and I gave Bonnie my little sister's clothes." Hau explains.

"Where's nebby?" I ask looking firmly at Hai and KuKui.

"Is it safe to say it in front of them?" Hau says looking towards the others.

I nod. "Yes, I trust them. Now where is he?" I ask.

"Well since Sun is the only one allowed to go back and forth in the portal I asked him to take Nebby in there so that we can hide them somewhere in there." Hau says.

"Then I need to find Sun, I wanna see Nebby." I say weakly.

"We got Looker and Chief in there as well on a look out for Team Flare." KuKui says.

"I won't be at ease until I see him." I say firmly.

"Well we have to go to the pokemon league then." Hau says.

"For what?" Ash asks.

"Because Sun has been covering up for me as Champion when I'm not here." I say turning to the gang.

"We're gonna need snow gear." I say.

"I have them in the back already for you guys to go." KuKui says.