𝙲𝚑 ₂₆ 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ, ʟɪғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ғᴇʟᴛ ʙʏ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ. ғᴏʀ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ."

I thought I wasn't going to be okay when I left the gang, but to tell you the truth. I'm nothing but okay. My Pokemon and I are going through some tough training, for our upcoming performance and gym battle. All my appereance performances have been a little amateur, now it's time to get serious. I have an idea for our Pokemon performance, and it's going to show off the power of my Pokemon and I.

Right now we're leaving the Pokemon center on our way to Glorie City, for the Master Class showcase. It's almost upon us and time is just going by so quickly. I'm nervous yet excited. Will I lose my title as Kalos Queen? Or will my Pokemon come through with a fabulous performance and keep the title. There is so much competition out there that I'm so nerovus. Shauna, Serena, Jessilee, Nini, and Miette are such good performers. It has my hands shaking and my nerves eating away at my stomach.

I try not to show how nervous I am, so that my Pokemon won't worry, but it's hard because this whole process is stressful.

Don't give up until the very end.....

I hear a voice in my head and I end up smiling. He's right no matter what, I will give it all I got and I won't give up until the very end!

I hear a high pitch scream that makes me stop in my tracks. I look around to see nothing around me. I shrug my shoulders thinking I was just imagining it and keep walking. I hear another scream that has my fists clench and I pull out a pokeball throwing it and out comes Rocky.

"Rocky follow the sound of that screaming!" I say to him and he nods and his ears move around as he concentrated then they stop when he catches a noise, and runs. I follow after him and he leads me deeper into the forest. I hope it's nothing too serious, probably just someone lost that's all.

Rocky snarls as he hides behind a bush. I get behind a bush as well and peep out to see Team Rocket with another big robot that's holding all the gang's Pokemon in a solid glass case. The Pokemon all seem to be sleeping?

I look over to where the gang is. They seem to be  in a solid glass case as well but not sleeping. I see Clemont and Ash trying to bang on the wall of the glass to try to break free, but nothing happens. The screaming must of came from them!

"Rocky are you ready?" I whisper to him and he nods.

"We are going to need some back up." I say pulling out an ultra ball and throw it and out comes Victini.

"Victini will you please lend us your power?" I whisper and Victini nods with a giddy smile.

"Let's do this then." I say and jump out the bushes while Team Rocket isn't looking. We sneak behind the bushes that are right behind the glass case where the gang is. I knock on the glass which scares them and they look back to see me.

"Olivia!?" Bonnie says shocked, but yet relieved to see me. I put my finger to my mouth in a way to tell her be quiet so Team Rocket won't know I'm here. I feel on the glass case and it does feel pretty solid, but with the help of the Pokemon we can break it. Breaking it will trigger loud sounds so there no choice but to reveal myself.

"I thought by now, you guys would give up. I guess I was wrong." I say stepping out from the bushes with a playful smirk at Team Rocket and Rocky jumps in front of me snarling and Victini stays by me.

"Well if it isn't the other twerpette, I thought the other twerps threw you out like yesterday's trash." Jessie says.

"Pretty pathetic that you're here." James says and they both chuckle making my fists clench in anger.