𝙲𝚑 ₂₀ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙼𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎!

"ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴜɴᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ."

★ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ★

It's been hours and no one has come into the room yet. I don't know if I'm grateful for that or not. I thought someone would come and rescue me, but I guess not. Or maybe they just can't find me. I guess they didn't see me as a threat since they didn't take my pokeballs with them, or they were just dumb enough not to check. I hope Brionne, Glitter, and Rocky are okay.

The huge mirrors on the wall start flashing. I back up in the corner of the cell and hold onto myself as I watch cautiously. The mirrors then turns into like a hologram and they show a person in a cell. It's Ash!!! He came to rescue me, and he's with Pikachu and Rocky.

"No let him go!!! You have me so just let him go!!" I shout gripping onto the bars standing up. Someone enters Ash's room and he places the Pokemon behind himself to protect them. The guy that entered the room sticks in a taser stick inside of the cage and electrocutes Ash making me let out a gasp. I watch in horror as the man toys with Ash poking him with the stick every couple of seconds shocking him.

"No no! Please! I'll do anything you want just let them all go!" I cry out dropping my head sobbing loudly.

"I'm afraid there is nothing that you can do to save him." A voice says as a dark shadow enters the room.

"All he was trying to do was save me, just let him go and you can keep me here." I say sniffling as I wipe a couple tears away.

"They need him, more than they need you." The voice, that sounds kind of familiar as the person stops walking and I'm unable to see who it is.

"Then why keep me here?" I spat out.

"Because you're the reason they got him, as long as he feels that he can come save you, your presence is still necessary." The voice says.

"Why do you keep saying 'They' like you're not a part of it." I growl.

"The only reason I'm here is to make sure they don't hurt you." The voice says.

"Why do you care about me, I don't even know who you are." I say as I squint my eyes trying to see if I can see the face of the stranger.

He steps out from the dark and I can finally see the face that matches the recognisable voice.

"Gladion?!" I shout.

He walks toward the cell and I step away from it and look at him with disgust.

"Youre the one that has me trapped in here!? And I though we were better friends than that." I shout tears falling from my eyes once again.

He grips the bars angrily and glares at me. "Do you have any idea what they would have done with you if I weren't here!? I'm trying to keep you alive! Because I care about you!" He says through gritted teeth.

"I don't believe you." I whimper out shaking my head.

"They were in the Alola region, and I heard them saying something about capturing you and using you as bait. I traveled all the way here to prevent that from happening. I watched you guys from a far everyday nothing happened. I had a feeling that they were never going to show up so I sent someone in my place to watch over you while I head back to Alola, but even he failed.

"Nate?" I say his name confused and Gladion nods.

"I called him from the Unova region and once he found out you were in trouble he got on the first flight and came to Kalos. I seen the two goons capture the two of you and followed the truck. Once I got into this place I battled my way through until I met the person in charge. They explained to me what they wanted and what they would do to get what they want. I offered them a deal to help get what they want if that meant keeping you safe and they agreed." Gladion explains leaning against the cell with his back towards me.