𝙲𝚑 ₆ 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝚉!

"sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴄᴀʀs. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀ's ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟs ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴜɴʟᴇss ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪᴛ, ɪᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴇᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜʏ,, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ."

I ran back to the Pokemon center to grab the rest of my things and made arrangements for another room. A special room with one of my old guards so that the otherss wouldn't be able to see me.

Now it's time to leave towards Snowbelle city. It would make things easier to just wait for the others to leave, but. I know I'm gonna have to see them again eventually. I was organizing my bag to leave for Snowbelle city when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say as I put the last of my stuff in my bag. The door opens and Nurse Joy comes in.

"Oh hello Nurse Joy is there something wrong?" I ask.

"Well no, there was a package that came in for you yesterday, and I wanted to make sure you didn't leave without it." She says handing me the package.

"Oh thank you so much!" I say giving her a quick hug, then walk in the hallway heading towards the lobby with her, as I put the package in my bag.

"No problem have a safe trip." She says going back to work. I smile walking out the lobby looking out onto the street which leads the way to Snowbelle city.

"Did you really think we would let you leave without us?." A voice behind me says. I turn back to see Ash and the rest of the gang.

"What are you guys still doing here?" I ask taking a slow step back.

"We're not letting you go so easily." Bonnie says with a playful pout.

"Yeah, you taught me so much, you helped me out with Eevee and my performance, and we've been having so much fun with you. It would suck to just let you go." Serena says.

"I think we all make a good bunch, we balance each other out perfectly, why ruin that?" Clemont adds. I look at them separately, my mouth opening, but yet no words would come out.

Ash was the only silent one and I looked at him last. He had this unreadable look on his face, that it made it hard to understand how he felt about this. His poker face turned into his famous grin as he stepped towards me. "I let you out of my hands before, I don't plan on making the same mistake. Join us." He said simply.

I bite back the wide smile that was begging to cross my lips and take a second to think. I worked hard all my life to fulfill my dream as a Pokemon Master. I lived my life at full speed, with barely no travel companies, but my Pokemon. Sure, there were friends here and there to help guide me through my journey, but yet I haven't really traveled with friends. Maybe this was the right thing to do, even if it will only be for a little while longer.

"Okay." I say.

"What?" They all say shocked at the same time.

"I'll come with you." I say. They all run up and we all do a group hug, which leads to us all falling into a pile with Clemont on the bottom and Bonnie up top. We all laugh at the funny experience as we see people stare at us while walking by, but who cares?

We get up, dusting ourselves off and start walking out of Anistar City and into a forest heading towards Snowbelle City. "Hey Liv I saw you put a box in your bag. What was in there if you don't mind me asking?" Serena asks after a while of walking. I shrug.