𝙲𝚑 ₁₄ 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ sᴏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ."

Before leaving Couirway town, I decided to change back my Pokemon to get Braixen and Leafeon back. Once we left the Pokemon center we left Couirway town and decided to take a detour to Termius Cave.

Squishy was the most excited out of all of us to go there, maybe his other core was there. Now I know what you're all thinking...well if you were thinking at all...Why haven't I told the gang about Squishy actually being a Zygarde? Well...when I figure out the answer I will let you know.

I've been trying to sneak hints here and there, but Sun agreed with me that it's best to keep Squishy's real identity a secret. He would of showed more of his form to the gang if he really trusts them. So when squishy is ready to show his true form, then I can explain to the gang about him.

We get to the site of Terminus cave, and it looks like a bunch of run down the tracks that lead inside the cave. I move my foot on one and it feels a little unstable, but I just shrug my shoulder and jump on. I help Bonnie onto the tracks and we both lead the way marching like crazy people, which we both were.

"I heard this mine was abandoned years ago, and now's it's home to any wild Pokemon." Serena says as we enter the cave. Bonnie walks a little further ahead pointing at many types of Pokemon.

Squishy jumps out of Bonnie's bag and runs ahead, making us run after it. We call out for it as we run, but squishy doesn't stop until it reaches the top of a high rock looking around.

"Hey are you looking for something?" Bonnie asks him.

"Is that what's it's doing? Okay Braixen come on out!" Serena says, throwing a Pokeball. Braixen appears and smiles towards us.

"Light up that area with your torch." Serena says and Braixen takes out her branch from her tail and lights up her torch pointing it up, and the cave lights up so we can see better.

"I can see a whole lot better now." Ash says.

"I can help make things lighter. Clemonta-gear on!" Clemont shouts and a bright light comes out of his backpack, and he shines it in front of us and squishy starts walking once again. Squishy leads through some openings that we have to crawl through, and down steep pathways still seeming to be looking around for something.

"Can we go through an easier path squishy." Clemont whines as he climbs down a steep path. We keep walking down a path until there's a big hole in the middle.

"We've come very far." Serena says as she looks back at the path we just came through then looks ahead of us. Squishy turns to us then jumps down the cliff, Bonnie tries to go after it but Clemont stops her.

"Bonnie it's very dangerous." Clemont scolds.

"But squishy went without us, we have to catch up, he can't go on it's own." Bonnie says struggle against Clemont's grip.

"I think I have an idea. Noibat I choose you!" Ash shouts. Noibat appears out of its Pokeball and flies around.

"Noibat I need you to use supersonic to find an easier pathway from here to down there." Ash says and Noibat obeys.

"Good thinking, Rocky come help out!" I say throwing his Pokeball. He comes out with a small howl and tail wagging.

"Rocky use your great eyesight and super hearing to help out Noibat." I say and he runs ahead of sniffing around and listening.