𝙲𝚑 ₁₇ 𝙰 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝

"ɪғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sᴛɪᴄᴋs ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀsᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇs."

After leaving Pierre's dance party it left me with many confused feelings. I had one guy that was interested in me and wanted to do something about it. Then, I had another guy who I couldn't have but I desperately wanted.

He likes me too don't get me wrong, but we both know we can't. I have more reasons than him that I can't be with him. You know what this calls for drastic measures. I need to talk to the smartest most wisest person in the world. Someone who can get my head on straight and point me in the right direction into what I want. Bonnie......

"Let's take a break at the next Pokemon center." Clemont says.

"Yeah, I'm starving." Ash says.

"When are you not hungry?" I snort and he just nudges me playfully.

"A lot of times." He defends with a pout.

"When are those times?" I laugh and he laughs with me.

"Shut up." He says rolling his eyes which makes us both laugh harder for no reason.

"Clemont? Are Olivia and Ash okay?" Bonnie asks.

"They just have a loose nut in their heads Bonnie." Serena giggles.

"It happens when you don't eat your vegetables." I fake gasp and rest my hand on my forehead dramatically.

"Hey guys!" I hear up ahead and we all look to see Sawyer. That same dude that helped us with Team Flare.

"Hey Sawyer it's been a while." Clemont says.

"Yeah it really has." Serena says.

"Yeah, and I wanted to know if I could have a battle with you Ash." He says.

"With me?" He asks.

"Yeah a three on three pokemon battle." Sawyer says.

"Oh you're on!" Ash says with a lot of confidence.

"I guess that's the only time his hunger is put to the side, is when he's battling." I say and the others nod.

ıllıllı 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 ıllıllı

We get to the pokemon center and it takes a lot of persuading to get Ash to eat first before his battle with Sawyer. I have to remind him that his pokemon need to eat first so they can have the energy and that's what gets him to sit down and eat.

"So I haven't really got the chance to know you Olivia, is it true that your the Champion in four regions?" Sawyer asks.

"It's five regions, and she's Top coordinator in Sinnoh......anddddd Kalos Queen." Bonnie says like it's easy to remember and I just laugh and ruffle her hair.

"She's right." I say.

"Wow that's amazing." He says writing something down on his notepad.

"Do you have a main team? Or do you switch every time you're in a new region?" He asks.

"The two main pokemon that go with me on my journey is, Brionne, and Pikachu. They have been with me since The very beginning of my journey and I don't want to switch them. The rest I like to switch it up a lot because I miss my pokemon so I always like to switch them out. My other four right now are Sylveon, Delphox, Lycanroc, and Leafeon." I say and he writes that down too. I guess he takes notes on his journey or he's some type of reporter.