𝙲𝚑 ₁ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

"sᴛᴀʏ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ʏᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ. ᴡʀᴏᴋ ʜᴀʀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ."

You know when people ask you to be a surprise guest, you would think you would be on time right?

Well, guess what? That's not going to happen today. I got asked to perform at the Dendemille town pokemon showcase and I'm running late.

Probably because I made a pit stop at an Ice cream shop. Blame my stomach, not me people. Thank malasadas that I made it twenty minutes early before the show starts.

I have a black hoodie on over my usual varsity jacket that has #TeamOlivia on the back because I didn't want to be recognized. I enter smoothly into the back of the building.

Smooth ninja Olivia strikes again. I show my trainer card to the security guard and he points the direction of my dressing room, I give him a firm pat on the shoulder trying to act cool, but the guy just stays stiff and doesn't spare a glance my way. I pout at him and just walk to my dressing room I put on a dress that symbolizes the colors of my two performer partners, Brionne and Sylveon.

(Outfit in the media)

I put my hair into cute crazy curls with a bow on top. I groom out Brionne and add some jewels on her and I add a little a tutu and a few bows to Sylveon. Once we're done we waited for our cue. The stage director then knocks on my door, and we walk out. I enter the room with all the other performers and wave to them. They gather around me.

"Performers I don't expect to see any sad faces today, because today is a day where you have fun and show off your pokemon's true beauty. Show the true beauty and talent that you see in your pokemon. Good luck to all and have fun." I say which seems to make  them all squeal and nod heading back to their stations finishing getting ready.

A girl struggling is what catches my eye and I walk over to her. I see her Panchum and Braixen try to calm her down as she tries to fix her jewel headband. I chuckle, taking it from her hands and place it gently on her head so where it can stay still.

"There? You see how easy it is to do things when you're calm." I giggle.

She squeals as she turns to me. "Oh my goodness you're Olivia, THE Kalos Queen, I'm Serena and these are my two partners."

I giggle and do my famous peace sign. "You know I was like this when I first started, but when I focused more on having fun and caring less on the winnings...I actually started winning...the irony." I say. The stage director then enters the room calling for my cue.

"I have my eye on you Serena I believe you might take my place someday." I wink leaving the room. I follow the stage director who leads me to the platform that's going to take me up on the stage.

"In position guys," I say. Brionne nods, getting on my right side and Sylveon gets on my left.

"We can do this," I say bowing into a curtsy as the platform began to rise up. Once I'm introduced I look up determined. I do a backflip.

"Brionne make a balloon, and Sylveon use fairy wind," I say. The big bubble gets raised up into the sky by the fairy wind creating a pink and a blue vortex around us then explodes into blue and pink sparkles around us, giving the audience a nice refreshing spray. We start to dance gracefully.

"Brionne use Aqua jet and Sylveon use swift." Brionne gets set off into the air as she uses her aqua jet and swift circles around her aqua jet making Brionne look like a glowing comet.