𝙲𝚑 ₉ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 & 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

"ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ, sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ, ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴛᴏᴜɢʜɴᴇss, ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ, ɢᴜᴛs. ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ."

The party lasted until it got dark and everybody helped pack up. The adults were around the fire pit, just talking and laughing.

The rest of us were sitting closer to the water just staring at the moon, and how it reflected on to the water.

"It's a bummer we can't stay long, I really like Alola. It's like summer all the time!" Bonnie shouts and her Dedenne agrees.

"It's amazing how you guys are trial captains. Can you tell us what's that like?" Clemont asks.

"Well we are just regular trainers, like we still go to the Pokemon school here to learn more about Pokemon." Mallow says, shrugging.

"But you're tough opponents." Ash adds.

"Yeah kinda, it's great being a trial captain. You get to battle tough trainers from all of the islands. It's a good way to train as well." Kiawe says.

"It's working while having fun." Lana giggles.

"Working aside the Totem Pokemon is really great as well." Mallow adds.

"I like working in the power plant, and being a trial captain. It keeps me busy." Sophocles says.

"So Ash, I heard you were thinking of coming to Alola after the Kalos league." Mallow says.

"What!?" The gang and I shout.

"You wanna come to Alola?" I ask rather speechless.

He looks at all of us nervously and lets out a forced laugh scratching the back of his neck. "Well yeah, I thought it would be cool to explore a whole new region, and since you said you were coming back after your Kalos journey you could help me fit in." Ash says looking at me.

"You want me to show you around Alola?" I ask.

"Well yeah..." He says.

"Sure! I don't mind! I could show you the ropes. You can even join the Pokemon school with us! You just have to meet Principal, Oak!" I say.

"Oak?" Ash asks. "Yeah Principal Oak is the cousin to Professor Oak in the Kanto region." I explain.

"I can't believe you're leaving in the morning." Sun says, wrapping an arm around my shoulder changing the subject which I didn't care too much about.

"Well you know I'm coming back. Plus you love being my replacement." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Not really, that chair isn't that comfortable." He pouts.

"Hau I told Lillie about you." I say with a devilish smirk. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"You did what!!!" He shouts.

"She told me she liked you, and I told her you like her." I say shrugging.

"I have to call her!" He says running away from the group and we all laugh.

"Cupid Moon, has a nice ring to it." Mallow says.

"Somebody had to give them a push." I say.

"Well we have class tomorrow, we're visiting Akala Island tomorrow to learn about Tapu Lele." Lana says yawning while standing up.

"Yeah we should go." Kiawe says getting up, walking towards his Charizard. We all say our goodbyes and make our way to my house.

"Okay boys take the living room and girls I have air mattresses in my room ready for you to sleep." I say leading the way. I give the boys pillows and blankets to sleep with on the couches, and I give the girls sheets, pillows and blankets for the beds.