𝙲𝚑 ₁₀ 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝙰 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍...𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙰 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚊 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍

"ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʟ."

The next day we were kinda lost trying to find a Pokemon center. The scenery is what kept my mind occupied while Serena was using her map to find the next Pokemon center.

We were walking by a nice river to which I had Brionne out so she can swim down the river while we walked along it. She seems to really enjoy being in the water again. Bonnie was getting a little cranky from all the walking so I had her climb on my back. Clemont was a little hesitant since he didn't want to bother me, but I didn't mind.

"I wonder if the Professor is at the Pokemon center already to meet with us." Clemont says.

Ash stopped in front of us and turned back. "Don't worry about a thing guys." He said, but then this terrifying scream was heard, which sounded like a woman.

"Spoke too soon." I say returning Brionne to her Pokeball. Then let out Rocky, since he has great tracking skills.

"Come on boy lead me to her." I say
and he takes off and I run after him.

"Olivia wait up!" Ash calls and I hear the sound of the others running behind me. I pick up the pace and Rocky sniffs around and also uses his great ears leading me to the end of a rocky cliff which looks out onto another river. I look around when I hear the screaming again. I look down to see a girl who seems to be stuck.

"Please help me!" She cries out.

"Don't worry I'm coming!" I say climbing down the cliff carefully. The gang finally gets near the cliff gasping when they watch me climb down.

"Olivia that isn't stable! Be careful!" Clemont shouts.

"Don't worry I got this." I say jumping down, landing safely then wink towards the gang. Rocky barks out climbing down as well and lands safely next to me and we go to her.

I see the poor lady struggling to get her leg free. I turn my head to see that the others managed to get down the cliff too.

"If we don't be careful about this her leg can get more damaged. So let's try to pull her out carefully." I say and the others nod. I grab onto the lady's hands squatting down."

Don't worry we won't give up until we set you free." I say calmly so that she can calm down a little. She sends a small smile and nods. I begin pulling and Serena gets behind me helping me pull then the others join to help pull. Eventually her hands break from mine since we were unable to get her out.

"She's really stuck in there." Ash says.

"Clemont can you do something about this." Bonnie says worriedly. Clemont starts thinking, then smirks pushing his glasses up.

"Oh goodness I've seen that look before." I say.

"I thought we would get into a situation like this." He chuckles.

"Whatever just hurry up!" Bonnie says impatiently. Clemont jumps frightened then walks over to the lady.

"Now stay still, I will be able to get you out as soon as possible." He says, crouching down letting his apiom arm appear from his bag and he pushes on one of the rock walls that has the lady's leg trapped.

"Guys now!" He shouts.

"Right!" I say grabbing onto the lady's hands pulling and Ash joins behind me helping out. We pull hard falling back managing to get the lady free and I fall on top of Ash to which he groans.