𝙲𝚑 ₃₇ 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚅𝚜. 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

"sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ you."

I came back to my hotel room with the biggest smile on my face. I was so happy I even hugged the doorman. He was a little scared, but he just patted my head and I walked away. I check the hallway to make sure the coast was clear and opened my door quietly. I stepped into my dark room and let out a breath of relief until the light turned on and I almost screamed when I saw Skyler on my bed waiting for me.

"Sky don't do that! We could have woken up the whole floor!" I say glaring at him and he just laughs.

"Well, I was just wondering what made you come back so late." He said with a smug look on his face and I blush a bit turning my back towards him. I head to my bathroom closing the door and change into my pajamas.

"I'm not telling you anything!" I say while fanning my face so my red cheeks can calm down.

"You don't have to, your face said it all. I just hope he had a really big apology for you." Skyler says and I walk out the bathroom and nod at him. I fall back on my bed next to him and let out a happy sigh and just cover my face with a pillow letting out a squeal. Skyler just laughs and hits me with the pillow on my head.

"Dude, something else must of happened when you two were out there. No girl screams like this over a simple apology." Skyler says.

"I'm starting to think you're ga-"

"I'm not, I just care about you a lot Olivia. Youre one of my good friends, and I don't want to lose you." He mumbles and I sit up pulling him into my arms.

"You're never going to lose me.." I say patting his back and he nods with a excited smile.

"Don't change the subject and just tell me." He pouts and I roll my eyes at the nosey kid.

"He had the sweetest apology for me, we umm....kissed. I'm not telling you details on that you creep...no Don't give me that look. He...said he loved me, and I told him I loved him." I say and I look down at my pendant to see it's glowing an even brighter shade of amber. I fall back down on the bed and stare at the ceiling with a creepy smile on my face, that's making my face hurt. I just can't help it though. I'm so happy....I'm on cloud nine.

"Well you're battling him tomorrow, so I hope there won't be any hard feelings if either of you win." Skyler says standing up from my bed and I sit up watching him walk towards the door.

"I hope not, I'm tired of us being angry with each other. I just want to be a happy couple again." I say and Skyler nods.

"If he hurts you again, I won't hold back this time. I will kill him." Skyler says sternly and I laugh.

"Thanks Sky...goodnight." I say waving and his expression softens and he waves before leaving the room. I lay back in my bed with a sleeping Glitter beside me. I'm glad she had fun tonight too. Maybe things will go back to the way it should be.

ıllıllı 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ıllıllı

I woke up, not as rushed as I have been the last couple days. I feel more refreshed and ready for the day. It's the semi-finals which means instead if using only three pokemon I'm going to be using six this time. After the league I'm heading home...hopefully Ash hasn't changed his mind and plans to come with me.