𝙲𝚑 ₂₃ 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘...𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎

"ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ."

↤↤↤↤ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢

We were all laughing, fianlly acting like old times again when the doctor interuppted us as he entered the room.

"Hey what's up Doc?" I snort out and he chuckles.

"There's one more visitor for Ash ketchum." He says.

"Let them in." Ash says waving the Doctor to let the unknown person come in. A red head girl enters the room and runs straight for Ash, I have to get out of my chair so that she doesn't envade my space and she quickly hugs him.

"Oh Ash, your mother told me you were hurt, I got the first plane here, because I had to make sure you were alright. Oh I should of never let you leave me back in Kanto. No one can take care of you like I can. Ash Ketchum your an idiot for getting yourself in danger." She scolds him playfully and then cups his face and smashes her lips onto his cheek. Everyone in the room lets out a gasp. I feel many stares on me but I keep a poker face as I watch the scene in front of me. The girl finally pulls away for air and lifts her head up to face us.

"Hi I'm Misty."

Now I'm just starting to doubt something......IS THIS MAN SOME KIND OF GENIUS PLAYER!?! Like for real how many damn girls like this guy!!! Do I have to compete with a whole damn fanclub!?! Should I make t-shirts like what the heck. First Serena, then Miettte, and now Misty. Like how many moreeee!?

It shocks everyone that I'm the first to acknowledge the red head who just walked in. I really wanted to ring her neck and slam her head on the corner of the bed...but...whatever.

"Hello Misty, I'm Olivia. It's nice to meet you." I say reaching my hand out for her to take and she shakes it politely.

"I think I've seen you before, you battled one of my sister's to get a badge right?" She asks and I nod finally remembering her.

"You're from the Cerulean City Gym back in the Kanto region. You're one of the gym leaders am I correct?" I ask and she nods.

"You got that right." She laughs and I smile. I expected her to be rude, and arrogant because of the way she came in, but she seems cool.

"This is the rest of the gang, that's Clemont, Bonnie, Serena, and Nate." I say pointing to each one of them and they all say hello.

"Hi everyone, it's nice to meet you. Wow Ash I was really excited to meet your new traveling buddies." Misty says looking at him.

"They're amazing." He says and we all let out an 'awe'

"I see that your Kalos journey, is going....well." She says in a sweet tone, but don't be fooled by that sweet tone, sarcasm is sarcasm no matter the tone.

"Yeah, we're having a blast on our journey through out Kalos." He says with a huge smile on his face, that brightens my mood a bit. He may be dense but he sure is adorable. You can never call Ash a bad person, his heart is too big for idiots to try and change that.

"So, I see you two are rather close." Nate states bluntly and I look at him wide eyed and so does Serena. Ash looks at him with a strange look on his face and Misty nods with a cheery smile.

"Yeah, we traveled together for a very long time with our other friend Brock a long time ago. We split ways after a while, even though we really didn't want too." Misty explains and pouts towards Ash.

"You seem like you really care for him." Clemont says, to think he's the inventor you would think he wouldn't be so dense. Bonnie face palms shaking her head at her brother who just looks at her confused. I giggle at the two and look at Ash, who was already looking at me. Once our eyes meet and I quickly look away, I don't even care that his face turns hurt. He didn't push Misty away, and supposedly he was able to hear me when he was in a coma. I pour my heart out to the kid and this is what I get. I suffer all day for the kid and this is what I get.