𝙲𝚑 ₁₃ 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎

"ɪᴛs ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ."

Serena took the lead as we were heading to Couirway town for her next Performance. She, Eevee, and Braixen took the lead, followed by Ash and I then Bonnie, and lastly of course Clemont.

We stopped on the bridge looking at all the water that surrounded the town beautifully. "It's so pretty." Serena says.

"Look at all the waterfalls Clemont." Bonnie says as the two got onto the bridge.

"Couriway town is known for the town of waterfalls." Clemont informs us.

"It's also the site of the next Pokemon showcase." I add.

"It's also where you're going to make your beautiful debut." Serena says to Eevee as she picks her up. Eevee cheers happily.

We all run to get a closer look and make it into a hill that see just beyond onto the stage. We all gasp as we take a look at it. I squeal as I look around.

"I remember my Couirway performance. I used Brionne, Vaporeon and Pikachu. I really wanted to use water Pokemon to blend in with waterfalls, but a nice twist with electricity." I say.

"That sounds awesome." Bonnie says.

"It was, it was my very first performance. Everyone seemed to like that, I added Pikachu to the water type theme I had going on. I was happy because I got my first princess key on my very first try." I say, reaching in my bag, pulling my keys out looking at my Couirway princess key.

Everyone gathers around and looks at it. "This is the performance, that determines your way into the master class. I know you'll be able to pull through." I say to Serena as I rest my hand onto her shoulder.

"This time the stage incorporates both terrain, and waterfalls." Clemont says.

"It's our first performance outside." Serena says. Serena picks up a nervous Eevee and looks at her with a comforting smile.

"I was nervous my first time too, I still tend to get nervous. I'm also excited aren't you?" She asks Eevee. Eevee still seems a little nervous as she looks at the stage.

"Lots of people are going to watch us perform. Isn't that wonderful?" She asks. Eevee replies with a sound of agreement.

"Okay your dancing in the freestyle performance okay?" Serena tells Eevee.

"Wait a minute....who am I going to use?" I ask worriedly. "I was so focused on training for my next gym battle. I forgot about my appearance performance." I sigh covering my face.

"Don't worry we all will help out." Ash says.

"Right, you helped me now I can help you." Serena says.

"Who do you want to use?" Clemont ask

"I don't know." I pout.

"Look you guys go get Serena registered, and settled. I will take Olivia to the Pokemon center to find out what Pokemon she wants to use." He says.

"Are you sure because we can help." Serena says urgently taking a step forward.

"We'll be fine Serena, just get yourself ready, and we will see you guys later." Ash says and takes me by the wrist. We all go our separate ways and I follow Ash to the Pokemon center.

"I still don't know who I want to use." I sigh.

"Well you have to get creative and find some inspiration." He says stopping at a bridge looking out onto the water.