𝙲𝚑 ₃₉ 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰 𝙿𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚝

"ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ."

"You never had me fooled, they don't pose you as the threat anymore, but obviously they're wrong." I say crossing my arms as I stare at the very alive Lysandre.

"That just shows how brilliant you are Olivia,  that's another reason why you should join me. You can still be my chosen one and help me make this peaceful new world." Lysandre says and I scoff.

"Even I'm smart enough to not join your side. What kind of fool do you take me for?" I ask and he laughs.

"The kind of fool that will bend to my will, knowing she has no other choice." He says snapping his fingers and Team Flare grunts come from behind him with Delia Ketchum and my mother in their arms. I go to take a step forward to save them but Lysandre sticks his arms out.

"Na uh ah...if I were you and wanted to keep them....alive I suggest you stay perfectly still." He says and I look at the grunts with pure hatred. I watch as they roughly hold onto the two moms and I have to tear my eyes away before I get crazy.

"Now you will allow my machinery to take control of your Bond Phenomenon and help me stop your friends from ruining my plans. Or your beloved boyfriend will be without a mother and so will you." He says taunting me and I feel tears escape from my eyes.

"I thought Clemont broke your machine." I cry out.

"I alway come with a back up." He says while smirking and I look to both of the moms who are pleading me not to do it but I shake my head. I glance at Nebby who nods with determination. I then look at Glitter who was crying and I hug her tightly.

"I'll....do it....but you have to let them go completely no tricks." I say and he nods snapping his fingers and the grunts let go of the mothers.

"Can I at least say goodbye??" I ask him and he nods turning towards the grunts to get the machine ready.

I walk to my mom and hug her tightly handing her Glitter.

"Do you know what your doing?" She says with tears in her eyes and I shake my head.

"I never know what I'm doing." I laugh and she laughs as well.

"You got this reckless personality from your father." She says and I pull away from her and turn to Delia.

"Tell him that I'm sorry and that I love him so much." I mumble softly and she nods hugging me and I hug her back.

"You were a good girl for my son....thank you." She says and I nod placing something in her hand. She looks at my pokeballs confused and I just nod.

"Take them to protect you, and have Ash take care of them for me." I mumble and walk back to Lysandre. I watch as the moms flee away and I make sure no grunts follow them.

"Don't worry, it will all be over soon." Lysandre says and the machine shoots a red beam at Nebby and I. I cry out as it feels rather painful. I clench onto my head feeling myself lose control of my actions. A red aura glows from my body and I look up letting out a growl.

"It's complete sir." One of the grunts say.

"Those fools won't be ready to handle their biggest threat." Lysandre says.

ıllıllı 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 ıllıllı

★ᴀsʜ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ★